Cubic Bundle activities on hold; Get your Keys!

Sounds like they are closing…Not sure. They are a key reseller or some sort. I don’t even have any account with them…Not sure How I got on their email list. :thinking:Got this in my email:

_We would like to inform you that we are putting Cubic Bundle activities on hold starting March 14th 00:01 Moscow time (GMT+3). _
This means you won’t be able to access your dashboard, so please make sure you have all your keys downloaded and activated by then.

Thanks!.

https://cubicbundle.com/

8 Likes

Those … are not quality games. Looks like a card farm bundle. Also looks like only 9 games.

I will keep an eye on the sight regardless. :smiley:

6 Likes

They aren’t. But they seem to be closing up so I was telling people to make sure they get their keys before they do.

3 Likes

Is this where Chrono sources their coin shop games? A lot of familiar names on there :confused:

3 Likes

qué?

i’m only seeing project starship on there right now, unless i’m missing something :thinking:, (which was like 500 coins)
pretty sure last i checked, the vast majority of coin shop featured games hadn’t been in these type russian bundle/“10-50games”-1$ pack deal sites
(tho it’s been a while since i did that on itad)

4 Likes

That is odd, indeed.

3 Likes

A lil off-topic coment on honing your Spanish mojo :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Whenever It’s used for exclamation/interrogation purposes It’s “Qué” otherwise is “Que” (Works the same way with When, How, etc)

And the two thingys! (¿?) :relaxed:

7 Likes

my keyboard can’t do magic!! :dizzy_face: :confounded:
(well or at least i can’t remember the alt code for it everytime) :smile:
:joy: :+1:

6 Likes

:ghost: !!! ?¿?¿ UuUuUuUuUuhh ?¿?¿ ¡¡¡ :ghost:

4 Likes

It’s very unlikely Chrono.gg was using Cubic Bundle to stock Coin Shop games. Chrono’s About Us page says, “we only work directly with the developers or publishers of the games we feature.”

The types of games you mentioned are often sold in quantity at a comparatively low price which is often why you see then bundled or given away for free online.

I suspect Cubic Bundle is shutting down because Steam’s new policy that requires a certain number of copies of a title to be sold through Steam before Trading Card support is enabled. This leaves little room in the market for shovelware bundlers depending on Cards being the selling point since very few people ever bought those games through the Steam storefront. Creating low-quality games as a tool to distribute Trading Cards is much less viable now.

6 Likes

They have less than 48 hours before they shut down, and there’s not a single mention of it on their site… They must be desperate to sell a couple more 1 dollar bundles before they are shut down…

3 Likes

Yea, there are key resellers…and then…then are other key resellers…They seem to be one of the other…LOL

4 Likes

Probably the same way I ended on some “Major key seller’s” mailing lists: They bought your email address from another shady site ^^

3 Likes