Crusader Kings 2 Free on Steam for 48hours, -be quick!

grab a copy while you can!, free for a limited duration, BUT; permanently yours! http://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/Crusader_Kings_II/
(offer ends Saturday at 10 AM Pacific Time)

(feel like i should mention this being a Paradox (strategy) game it’s very dlc heavy, like has a literal royal ton of dlc, optional ofc. And as i understood it, supposedly shouldn’t affect a mp campaign the way the game is set up. +Can also play solo/“mp” perfectly fine with 0 dlc :+1: )

21 Likes

:thinking:
(i wonder why the description is displayed in spanish for me, and not the usual english…) :thinking:
:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Who knows… that link automatically show up as being English for me… Has that happened in the past?

5 Likes

ME: Aw, sweet! A free game! I’ll just head over to Steam… clicks link

ME: …annnnd apparently I’ve owned a copy of it since 2014.

I really need to work on that game backlog. :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Even tho i probably wont play it, I grab it anyways.

6 Likes

I actually didn’t have it, but this is how I feel. I keep getting new stuff and I want to play them all, but I just haven’t had time for much recently.

8 Likes

I don’t know if i’ll ever play it but thanks @Gnuffi

4 Likes

It’s one of the hazards of being a long-time game bundle and freebie addict. My Steam library has something like 790 games on it, the majority of which I’m never going to actually get around to playing (but I’ll sure as heck farm the cards from them!)

2 Likes