Crazy News Stories

Leave it to the verge to mess something up that badly. :joy:

Call back to the verge pc building video for those who don’t know what I’m talking about

3 Likes

As George Takei says…Oh My!

2 Likes

Reminds me of see a Youtuber playing Calico. He was able to shake the animals, quite um…too vigorously? Kinda weird.

1 Like

Wow. Slow week at the office, huh.

I read the whole article and I would like my 5 minutes back.

2 Likes

You and me both. People are NUTZ these days.

Here’s one that is a “Letter to the Editor” From Bloomington, IL. It reminds me of “Donna, The Deer Lady”. Not sure if she is serious or not…

I will post it to save you a minute…LOL

Should we be concerned about Janeway visit?

It was recently announced that Kate Mulgrew, who played Captain Kathryn Janeway in the NBC television series “Star Trek: Voyager,” will be coming to visit the Janeway bust for an event on Oct. 23rd of this year.

I have always been against the Janeway statue but have decided to break my silence on this occasion. The bust is clearly a violation of the Temporal Prime Directive and will cause irreversible damage to the timeline if the future Janeway, who will be born in Bloomington in the year 2344, is allowed to see it and learn of the future adventures of her and her crew.

We know that Captain Janeway will be notorious for her disregard for the timeline, stating at one point “Temporal mechanics give me a headache.” We cannot trust that she will learn about Voyager getting stranded in the Delta Quadrant and allow it to happen the way it is supposed to. This will affect literally billions of lives, and endanger the Federation’s future success against the threat of the Borg Collective.

Do you want causality loops and paradoxes? Because this is how you get causality loops and paradoxes. Bring down with the Janeway statue, save the timeline.

Meghan Danzig, Bloomington

P.S. Donna the Dear Lady… SMH

2 Likes

How many lead paint chips has she consumed?

3 Likes

I suspect it’d be a lot easier to eat dogs if you did have guns though.

4 Likes
3 Likes

The amendment did not, in fact, pass.

3 Likes
3 Likes

If the Admiral promises, I believe her.

2 Likes

LOL…Hey if it works…

2 Likes

“No squirrel was willing to comment on the record”

@Danacscott and co letting us down.

3 Likes

No. We too busy finding water and nuts to bother with reporters who don’t feed us. ><

On an IRL note, I have got severely sunburned twice. The second time I wasn’t even at the beach. Something is very wrong with our modern weather.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Finally a news that didn’t make me lose hope in humanity. Let’s hope he’s legit about this.

3 Likes

Anyone else would be in prison by now though. There’s still a lot of pending issues involving a number of people, some still missing and sought after. He doesn’t get to get away by just saying he’s had a bit of a weird time recently.
This behavior has been ongoing for years. Also worth noting that he has not expressed any sort of regret, issued any sort of apologies, owned up to any of the crimes and assaults he has committed or taking any kind of responsibility for his actions.

This is a whole lot of vacuous nothing, just trying to blow some smoke up your arse hoping that he’ll manage to stay out of trouble long enough for you to forget everything before the Flash movie comes out.

4 Likes

Well, this was Warner Bros/Discovery’s “Plan A” all along which I was really skeptical towards it and I’ve thought Ezra would simply ignore it and keep on doing his crazy stuff, which would trigger their plan “B”, which would be to focus on the secondary characters of his movie, and also “C” which stands for "c"anceling his movie altogether.

I don’t know what happened for him to have this sudden change of behavior (maybe even a threat to cancel his movie until he signs an agreement) but I hope it’s for the best.
Of course, he has a lot to answer for but at least he’s apparently cooperating instead of flipping the bird to them, which’s a good start.

In the end of the day Warner/Discovery were doing their best to not throw $200 million dollars out of the window and decided to finally step up instead of letting him go ahead with his antics. For better or worse the movie won’t be cancelled and they get to keep their “10 years plan” without any issues.

3 Likes

Looks like Warner/Discovery is making their own “Avengers: Infinity War”, erasing a bunch of animated shows from existance with a snap of a finger in order to save resources and cut corners.

2 Likes

I had no idea this was a thing. Never heard of it. The public needs to know these things.

2 Likes