Coupon, Coupons, Come Dump or Claim Some Coupons

I also have the Graveyard Keeper coupon, exact same thing.

Let me know if anyone wants mine as well!

Valid until 8/30/2018, btw. :butterfly:

4 Likes

@harith and I have a 10% off Guacamelee 2 valid until the 28th.

Let us know if you want it! :butterfly:

4 Likes

I also have the same coupon, for anyone interested.

If any one is curious, the game is currently 10% off on Steam in its release week, and if you have the coupon, it stacks. So you end up getting another 10% of the remaining price, with the resultant game being 19% off total.

4 Likes

Me too.

4 Likes

but i thought 10+10=20?

4 Likes

It would be nice if they did that. But they always compound coupons and discounts this way… 10% from the coupon counts towards the remaining total after the Store discount.

So 10% from store = 90%.

then 10% of 90% is 9%…

10% + 9% = 19% total discount.

6 Likes

hm, today i learned

4 Likes

so 2 50% offs isn’t 100%, well dang it!

4 Likes

If anyone is interested, let me know…

This just popped into my inventory, no idea why.

The expiration date is noon EST, so that’s Sept 26 at the same time as the Chrono deal refreshing.

2 Likes

66% off seems pretty good for this game, so if you want it, let me know, the timing listed is US Eastern Time. But you have a week to ask for it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

great game better with friends but only if you all have the same level of interest in the story and world

4 Likes

I just got a new coupon that I’ll never use, but I’d say it’s a pretty good deal so I’d like to share it with you guys.

66% off Bryan Audley’s Numbers (spelt as Brayan Odleys Numbers on the coupon, though?), which would make it $1.86 CAD. Good until November 19, 2018, which is 8 days away.

5 Likes

When I saw this I was like, “hey that’s (that movie)” then I was like, “hey that’s pretty cool”…then I was like “hmm I think that can only be good as a movie”.

4 Likes

Yeah, it seems that’s what a quite a few of the reviews think as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I got a 10% off coupon for:

So you get 35% with the sale, I see that @DanosaurJr and @Gnuffi have it on wishlist, so if any of you want it pm me. :wink:

7 Likes

Same, I also got this. Any idea why? :butterfly:

5 Likes

O M G :no_mouth: @enki confirmed spy sloth!
-“i’ve got my eyes on the tree-branches you sneak” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

thx for the thought tho, doubt i’m gonna jump on it anytime soon for now :+1:

6 Likes

Shoppe Keep publisher is my guess

5 Likes

Feel free to text me here or on steam if you want it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

note the perfect beautiful timing -expires just the day before the Black Friday/Steam Autumn sale :wink: :ok_hand: :smile:
(i hope they mess up and there is another sale before that this can be paired with hehe) :smirk:

4 Likes