Couple of keys

Sudeki 2Q6IW-3DHE4-KYNA_ (Letter after J)

GemCraft - Chasing Shadows ZD748-XQMTN-09ZN_ (Number before 5)

Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure 3DYGX-6J0MK-ABYF_ (Letter before S)

Alwa’s Awakening 3V839-N826D-J5W5_ (Number before 8)

GALAK-Z 2W5RB-CYN6J-P00WK (Letter before L)

(Hope I haven’t ballsed up the letters and numbers :wink:

15 Likes

Gemcraft and Alwa’s Awakening are both duplicates.

2 Likes

that just means someone else beat you to it :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Ninjas without common courtesy exist here too, huh.

8 Likes

Just spam the query activation button (or whatever it is) so that whoever activated it gets a load of emails…

5 Likes

I tried Sudeki and Galak-z both already taken.

3 Likes

after seeing a couple of these keys just being given out in posts, maybe we could have a place to let go of peoples spare keys and then those keys are offered in any giveaway/competition that gets held?

2 Likes

Somewhere big and spacious that could store keys for and indeterminate time before being dispersed to the public? Something like a big hole maybe?

game-og-image

12 Likes

None of the keys work.

All of em are already used.

2 Likes

WOW! All the keys gone and not one “Thank you”. How rude.:unamused:

9 Likes

Thank you for the keys but I’m late.

4 Likes

Thanks OP for posting the keys! I didn’t take one but thanks :rofl:

4 Likes

I don’t mind that the thieving bastards didn’t say thank you ;)…seriously, I hope he/she/they get some entertainment from them. All the keys were valid. Straight from my Fanatical/Bundle Stars collection. I will post more when I can be arsed. Thanks for watching! :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks for giving away the keys. May I suggest you post the games you have to giveaway and PM the people who wants them, I know it’s a little more effort on your side but then bots can’t grab them and people don’t have to keep trying the codes to see if they are taken. They are your keys so please don’t feel obligated to do it this way, just a suggestion.

9 Likes