Cool Steam Badge?

Not sure if this is the first thread or so, the closest one i could find is this
so yeah i’m looking for a decent, nice, cute, cool looking badge
it also can be neat looking or got a nice title in it
example
Indifferent

*Manipulator*

example of bad title badge
*lvl 1*

i mean come on, the badge is decent but the title…

good example (imo)
Youth

so yeah it don’t need to be fulfill all those criteria, just post any badge that you think looks nice

5 Likes

specific cool badges, :thinking: no clue
but i recall there was/is a place supposed to be able to view “all” badges, to scroll through and one could get an idea of what might be interesting, (tho ofc there was zillions to scroll through)
moment and i’ll try find the link, if i can

3 Likes

I’ve also got the Skullgirls manipulator badge, clearly the best one.

I’ve been displaying this one for years,

“The Professional” Lvl 5 Double Dragon Neon Badge

Some other neat ones,

“Wasted” Lvl 4 D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die Badge

“100% RAD” Lvl 2 VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action Badge

“loli is good” Lvl 2 Mayjasmine episode01 What is God? 五月茉莉 Badge
It amuses me :ok_hand:t3:

6 Likes

that was steam guide if i’m not mistaken too bad there are ton of corrupted file :face_with_raised_eyebrow:if i’m not mistaken so yeah that’s why i’m looking for suggestion atm

2 Likes

ahh what is god, i prefer the lvl 1 and lvl 3 thou
FBI is watching you and I am not lolicon, I am a feminist definitely worth the price :joy:
too bad it lack quite a bit of variation on the badge style

the professional definitely a cool title

2 Likes

found “it”

tho it’s not the one i was thinking about initially (not the guide either), as the one i was thinking about was sorta like the older out of date ones on steamdb or badge wiki, that listed all in a bunch/big row by/with just the badge icons, while still being up to date.
(and this one, tho you can see all, you do need to click each game manually…)

4 Likes

I use this site to check the newest games’ emotes, because emotes > badges. The problem is that emotes usually looks like crap when resized, so it’s hard to find those nice ones that doesn’t cost yourself an organ.

I only need one badge and I used for the most time on my profile:

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare “Filthy Peasant” badge.

Also, for emote seeking: Emoticon Gallery

5 Likes

thanks a lot for the suggestion mate, definitely worth checking out

Blockquote
I use this site to check the newest games’ emotes, because emotes > badges. The problem is that emotes usually looks like crap when resized, so it’s hard to find those nice ones that doesn’t cost yourself an organ.

lol ikr, most of emote you can’t even see it when it resized, 8 bit style of emote definitely the worst in this manner, most of the time i just use salt emote thou, since you just meet a lot of them and don’t have time to deal with salty player xD

2 Likes

lel

3 Likes