Control - Season Pass $7.49 (50% off) - $6.37 (58% off with Choice Discount)

As stated in the thread title, the base price is $7.49 (50% off).
If you’re still subbed to Humble Choice, you’ll get an additional discount that’ll bring it down to $6.37 (58% off) instead.

Got an email from Humble Bundle a while ago which brought my attention to this deal. It’s pretty obvious that this is geared toward those who bought the Standard Edition from the March Humble Choice. Looks like the deal will be up for quite some time, so that should give you enough time to play through the base game and figure out whether you’d actually want to buy the DLC or not (if you haven’t already done so earlier this month or waited to be auto-billed).

4 Likes

heh. All I can say. Wonder how many traders on Barter etc got away with “Ultimate Edition” exchanges. >.< I know of a few on Indiegala who would have done it, calmly.

4 Likes

Thanks Luxen :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

PS: Thanks @Luxen. I’m just salty that this is the fix they chose. :blush:

2 Likes

This is how it usually goes as far as Humble bundled games. Same thing happened after Rise of the Tomb Raider was in the Humble monthly. I don’t expect a company to bundle their game that cheap with all DLC included, but it would be nice lol. I will say the whole naming thing these companies are doing sucks though. Microsoft is terrible with their names.

3 Likes

For those of you that got Control from Humble Bundle last month, know that the standard edition and it’s dlcs just got removed from Steam in the last hours:

Now the Steam page only let’s you buy the Ultimate Edition:

No communication from 505 Games until now, if this is to create a separate page for the standard edition or not.
If not, people might not be able to buy the dlcs in the future to get the complete package, as it also might get delisted from others stores, like Humble Bundle.

2 Likes