Confused, when can i spin / open chests?

Title.

2 Likes

it’s automatic
you can log in, and once every day (after new daily deal has changed) you can click your coin, as usual -then when you have clicked it enough (now called “spins”), you get your chests/rewards, it calculates and does this automatically
-as long as you’re logged in

4 Likes

It seems i only get gold for clicking the coin.

2 Likes

The coin refreshes once every day at the same time the daily deal changes. The chests will automatically open once you reach the prerequisite spins for each.

3 Likes

3-7-14-30
those are the intervals of chest rewards
all other days are just “regular” coin cold from spin

3 Likes

So i have to get the daily coin 3-7-14-30 times to spin?

2 Likes

no, 1 click is 1 spin (they changed the name “streak” to spins because you no longer need to click each day in a row, but just click/“spin” the coin 3-7-14-30x total for chests)
basically 1 click is called a spin because the coin spins when you click it
and coin just have to spin X times for chests now, no longer "each day in uninterrupted order)

4 Likes

You can see from the rolling counter that every day is 20 coins + RNG bonus.

From my experience these are the chests:

3 Day: 100 coins
7 Day: 300 coins
14 Day: 800 coins
30 day: 2000 coins

Each comes with a RNG bonus too… someone correct me if I am wrong about the base numbers…

Otherwise, @gnuffi and @Fraggles already got to the other details…

6 Likes

Now i get it lol, thanks.

3 Likes

np, hope you enjoy your coins, “spins”, chest rewards, -and games when you get them :+1:

1 Like

I never thought this guy would be topical again.

5 Likes

You also get these

“Streak Replacement Bonus 2500”

Im racking up coins and havent even been logging in every day because i have a forget problem.

Think i got around 4k currently, i do wish they had some sort of wheel though because i also have a gambling problem.

Many problems me gots

1 Like