Coming Soon to a Coin Shop Near You

It’s that time again. Man, the weeks just seem to fly by. Grab a loaf of fresh baked bread, stay up late and get ready to click that buy button before they are gone!

Any hopes or guesses as to what they might be?

4 Likes

6 Likes

Uncharted 4 and Halo 5.

1 Like

---->

coincidence??? :thinking:

i’m not saying it’s gonna be Brigador, i’m just following the logical conclusion of obvious clues
(that in no way is reaching or cherry-picking “evidence” in order to satisfy a conspiracy theory)

*straps on tinfoil hat very tight

5 Likes

2 Likes

Man, if only I had enough coins for any of them.

4 Likes

Well, at the moment i have about 25k coins, would love to share some, but since that’s not possible, i can only give you a like :c

2 Likes

I can’t believe a game like Insurgency is still available…lol!

When I first saw it I got it on the minute expecting to run out after no more than 10 hours

2 Likes

it was heavily bundled, everyone who wanted it, already got it

You can’t share coins but you can share the key with that user.

1 Like

The games are available now. It’s JumpJet Rex, a self-titled “platflyer” instead of the usual platformers and Western 1849 Reloaded, a Shooting Gallery third-person shooter, which i guess is different from an on-rails shooter as i have not found that anywhere on the games’ Steam page including the reviews.

In a shooting gallery, you stay in one place for the entire duration of the level, changing location only between levels. In a rail shooter, you move from place to place in the level at fixed points. The terms “shooting gallery” and “on rails” are quite apt :``D

Anyone getting either of these games? Looks like JumpJet Rex is selling pretty quickly.

Picked up JumpJet Rex. Wanted that one for a while now. Thanks, Chrono!

1 Like

Snatched JumpJet Rex, was on my wishlist for a while. Also, it’s a T-Rex with rocket boots. One of a kind.

Actual Gameplay:

5 Likes

Jump Jet Rex is a very fun game, one of my favorite platformers. Great level design, art style, and sound track. Highly recommend everyone jump on that game while it’s available.

Here we go again :grin:

10.000 :star_struck::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I was about to update my topic and you raise this one!

2 Likes

Wow, 10k.
I’m actually close to using up my coins after the last couple games lol, this might put me low enough to miss the next pair.
Hope it is something great.

1 Like