"Coming Soon" in the coin shop

When is soon?
Within 24 hrs?

Is there a set time that they are always available?

7 Likes

soon
suĖn/
adverb
adverb: soon; comparative adverb: sooner; superlative adverb: soonest

in or after a short time.
"everyone will soon know the truth"

Yes

No

14 Likes

should be around the same time the daily coins drop, which i think is like 5:00 CET

12 Likes

From what Iā€™ve seen, it usually refreshes shortly after the coin drop - like within the next hour.

Anyone else intrigued by the fact that there are four ā€œcoming soonā€ boxes out there right now, not just the usual two? Something tells me weā€™re going to have to be quick on the trigger if the 750-coin game is one we want.

9 Likes

4 new games this time!

8 Likes

Gnome be like: Pffā€¦ :smirk:
-BUYIN DEM ALZ!!!
:crazy_face:

10 Likes

Youā€™ll have to be fast to buy them all before one sells out while you buy the other three.

6 Likes

an open page -per game, 4 fast clicks :smirk:
speedy gonomez :smile:

8 Likes

soo, 1 hour left before additional games unlock CET?

7 Likes

The timerā€™s on son, it could happen any moment from here on now.

9 Likes

Ā± X minutesā€¦ give or take an hour(s)ā€¦
:smile:

9 Likes

Ok folks, go for it!

6 Likes

unsure whether to wait tommorow so i can get overfall or get freaking meatbags right now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
or miss all of them and wait for another 2 week xD

6 Likes

iā€™d say go for overfall,
and if that doesnā€™t happen, mebe someone has a spare meatbag for ya :wink:

6 Likes

Freaking Meatbags is going out fast, you may not have to choose in a little while.

5 Likes

aaaaaaand itā€™s gone

inb4 the hate posts

4 Likes

Yo whut? Why is it gon so fast? What I read about it made it seem quite boring to me lol

2 Likes

I think thereā€™s also another element into play; thereā€™s been several games now that went incredibly fast and where a bunch of ppl felt affected, so FOMO might be a bigger factor than b4 from now on

4 Likes

Itā€™s the 2nd time Freaking meatbags is up in the coin store, it went pretty quickly the first time as well.

2 Likes

i will use my necromancer power to revive this post AND remembering the letdown that was No manā€™s Sky

SOONā„¢

4 Likes