"Coming Soon" in the coin shop

When is soon?
Within 24 hrs?

Is there a set time that they are always available?

7 Likes

soon
suːn/
adverb
adverb: soon; comparative adverb: sooner; superlative adverb: soonest

in or after a short time.
"everyone will soon know the truth"

Yes

No

14 Likes

should be around the same time the daily coins drop, which i think is like 5:00 CET

12 Likes

From what I’ve seen, it usually refreshes shortly after the coin drop - like within the next hour.

Anyone else intrigued by the fact that there are four “coming soon” boxes out there right now, not just the usual two? Something tells me we’re going to have to be quick on the trigger if the 750-coin game is one we want.

9 Likes

4 new games this time!

8 Likes

Gnome be like: Pff… :smirk:
-BUYIN DEM ALZ!!!
:crazy_face:

10 Likes

You’ll have to be fast to buy them all before one sells out while you buy the other three.

6 Likes

an open page -per game, 4 fast clicks :smirk:
speedy gonomez :smile:

8 Likes

soo, 1 hour left before additional games unlock CET?

7 Likes

The timer’s on son, it could happen any moment from here on now.

9 Likes

± X minutes… give or take an hour(s)
:smile:

9 Likes

Ok folks, go for it!

6 Likes

unsure whether to wait tommorow so i can get overfall or get freaking meatbags right now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
or miss all of them and wait for another 2 week xD

6 Likes

i’d say go for overfall,
and if that doesn’t happen, mebe someone has a spare meatbag for ya :wink:

6 Likes

Freaking Meatbags is going out fast, you may not have to choose in a little while.

5 Likes

aaaaaaand it’s gone

inb4 the hate posts

4 Likes

Yo whut? Why is it gon so fast? What I read about it made it seem quite boring to me lol

2 Likes

I think there’s also another element into play; there’s been several games now that went incredibly fast and where a bunch of ppl felt affected, so FOMO might be a bigger factor than b4 from now on

4 Likes

It’s the 2nd time Freaking meatbags is up in the coin store, it went pretty quickly the first time as well.

2 Likes

i will use my necromancer power to revive this post AND remembering the letdown that was No man’s Sky

SOON™

4 Likes