Coin Shop - NEW!

Coin shop is labeled as NEW but there are no new games.

9 Likes

been like this forever

8 Likes

This is a case for DETECTIVE SLOTH!

15 Likes

The newest thing is that there are no new games if you new what I mean.

11 Likes

These must be those Fake News we keep hearing about.

Did Chrono’s well of games run dry?

7 Likes

The “NEW” part is We actually had games that didn’t sell out in less than 3 hours.:scream::joy:

7 Likes

I think they just added new ones as well

5 Likes

We just jumped the gun a little ya know.

10 Likes

I’d really appreciate if something was done about this. It’s bothering me and my partner quite a bit.

2 Likes

does the ‘new’ thing mean anything?
when i checked on Friday it did not say new but today i noticed it but the games were added around 54 hours ago

its not a big issue i was just wondering what the purpose was for this feature

3 Likes

that just means u checked Friday before the games were added, i imagine

3 Likes

It’s onomatopoeia…the sound the coin shop makes just to remind you it’s there.

5 Likes

nonono the new games were there just the blue little letters were missing from above the top right corner of the coin shop

@xist :open_mouth: what a word

3 Likes

New games added every 2 weeks? I’ve been seeing the same selection there for over 3 weeks. 2 new games were added (older games) and the keys sold out fast, with the remaining Indie games which nobody really wants. They’re not exactly fighting over each other to use coins for The Office Quest here in my apt building, and after 4 weeks, Minion Masters Special Chrono Pack seems like the least popular add-on one could invest in.

Not sure if anyone actually reads these, but new games every two weeks should really flush out the previous two weeks selection since mathematically it’s going to take over a year for Minion Masters Special Chrono Pack to sell out and then be removed to free up a space for a new game people might actually want.

I mean it was fun at first to visit the site every day while seeing the low quality selection of keys available and I already own most of the daily deals through packs sold on Humble Bundle.

Blackguards and Beholder, hmm? That’s what I just waited 2 weeks for, clicking every day for coins for games I own and never played because they were stinkers.

Seriously, flush the old games after 2 weeks. All of them.

can’t wait to visit yr online game store where everything will be so much better, and cant wait for all the great games I’ll be getting for free there

7 Likes

@Rigjob2020

This seems like it should be in its own separate thread, yeah?

5 Likes

yea, because lets not let people that don’t have enough coins at friday release ever get a chance to get them, but instead let the continued limited amount of keys be a constant hurdle newcomers or non hoarders or even X timezone occupants will even less likely be able to overcome :clap:
this has got to be the most helpful, thought-out and considerate suggestion i’ve read so far on the forum regarding coinshop. Truly hope the chrono staff take such exquisite gold nugget to heart and completely disregard every other person that wanted one of the games :trophy: :+1:

10 Likes

Mathematically, there isn’t enough time to generate even half the number of coins needed in 2 weeks for one of the games which claim to be free, but aren’t due to having to click for coins every 24 hours and see an advertisement. Free is more simple than that and doesn’t require ads. We all love having our browsing interrupted due to ads, don’t we?

Not sure what x time zone is about but it would just be nice to see a larger selection of games to use your coins on. I get that some have a smaller library of games, perhaps the site owners are catering more to those folks? I’ve seen 1 or 2 games previously listed for 40,000 coins, higher quality titles of course but I already owned one of them.

I’m new to the community area, wasn’t sure how to create a new topic using my tablet.

3 Likes

What ad? Do you mean the main page itself or are you seeing popup ads or something?

They are free though. I mean, the more free games is better, obviously, for us as the consumer. However, what’s your expectation on the slider of <— More free games -------------- Quality free games —> ? Would you rather see more games like Dead Cells, but a lot less of them or maybe a lot more lower-budget titles like Poop in Your Soup?

No problem, click the + or the + New Topic button on the top-right.

4 Likes

Yes, he means the frikkin daily deal. This dude is complaining that it isn’t free cuz he has to ‘click’ every day and undergo the torture that seeing the daily deal is, comparing it to intrusive ads. WTF OMG why do u even do it to yourself then? Are you the type of person who keeps running face-first into a brick wall on purpose and then presses charges against the home owner the wall belongs too once u have a bloody nose?

Dude, welcome to the community. It’s always nice to see new faces, and it is a great and welcoming community (I know I’m not that welcoming, but just ignore me).

That being said, get real, will ya?

6 Likes