[Closed] Get these Steam keys before they expire!

All keys gone or expired, thanks to everyone who contributed. :heart:

My spare keys have been given out, but you may find available keys from other members in this thread.

To make easier for the givers, tag them when you’re asking the key with their “@handle” so they are properly notified :wink:

Given:

Expired:

I have one steam key for each, The Walking Dead: Season One and Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee. I don’t want to let these keys expire when they could’ve been used by someone who happen to miss on the giveaway. If you really want one of them, just post bellow, I also accept memes.

Expiry dates:
TWD - 10AM Pacific on Saturday, September 23rd, 2017!
Psychonauts - 10AM Pacific on Saturday, September 30th, 2017!
Oddworld - 10AM Pacific on Thursday, October 5th, 2017!
Outlast + DLC - 10AM Pacific on Saturday, October 7th, 2017!

So, TWD is really close and I might pick the first person who asks. Other people who have spare keys can do the same here if you wish.

13 Likes

Ooo I had no idea TWD went free, I’d like that pls.

I also have a spare Outlast key if anyone wants that as well. Though the game is still free I believe. XD

3 Likes

I would want to try out Oddworld. I’ve never played it.
Edit: Have this picture, I think you’ll like it.

4 Likes

I’d like the Oddworld, one of my friends got angry because I didn’t say to him that it was free. I’d like to give that to my friend.

2 Likes

@Enki, i have an oddworld key too, gonna give that to @SantzDEM since came in 2nd, so i hope someone else can take care of @ElectroBot404

i also seem to have a Psychonauts key - expires 10AM Pacific on Saturday, September 30th, 2017!
(tho tbh i’m a bit unsure on that, it comes up as unclaimed, even tho i thought i handed it out already but maybe not.)
So if anyone is willing to roll the dice it’s theirs for the taking

Edit: key now gifted, 0 left

4 Likes

Well if the key is unused, I’m willing to take it.

2 Likes

alright i’m tapped out now, all my spares are given out,
you guys are up, best wishes

5 Likes

Keys sent to @Satanwee and @ElectroBot404

Thank you guys for sharing the spare keys too

@Satanwee I’m certain that someone will also miss on the ongoing giveaways. Hopefully they’ll find this topic and contact you.

4 Likes

I have a spare key for The Walking Dead: Season One, if anyone wants it, let me know asap? It expires tomorrow.

Note: You must redeem your free The Walking Dead: Season 1 key by 10AM Pacific on Saturday, September 23rd, 2017

So, nip on. :wink:

4 Likes

I have a key for Oddworld…Say something before the expiry date.

4 Likes

I have a Discord community, if you like I can give to them that key.

1 Like

can i have it? thanks!

4 Likes

@QUNIX
Check your PM
Punkster left his key with me to give it away, thank him. :wink:

@SantzDEM
If that’s ok with @delenn13, sure, but I usually try to keep the giveaways tied to chrono community. They can come here and ask if they wish to. Just one Oddworld key left unless more spare keys appear.

@EveryoneGifting
If the key have been used, gifted, etc. Please inform so that I can update the main post.

3 Likes

hello ive been given the game coed of TWD, uhm my gf is offline and the codes gonna expire soon, anyone wanna take it?

1 Like

i think there is still like 6 or 7 hours left (from now), keep trying/texting her maybe, so can spend 2 secs to get online and activate :wink:

2 Likes

@SantzDEM

I prefer to keep it in the community, if possible. But thanks for the offer.

And I found another key that will be expiring…Note: You must redeem your free Psychonauts key by 10AM Pacific on Saturday, September 30th, 2017!

Just give a shout out here!

@Enki

Might be a good idea to change the topic to…something like… “Get These Steam Keys Before They Expire”…or etc…

6 Likes

would appear i too have an Outlast+dlc key (no idea how/who added it to my humble acc during the free period lol)
Expires 10AM Pacific on Saturday, October 7th, 2017
so let me know before, and it’s yours

3 Likes

I’ve got the free humble steam keys for Outlast, Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee and Psychonauts too if anyone missed them.

3 Likes

Could I have a key of Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, please?

4 Likes

Let me get it for you…

6 Likes