[closed] Driftland (1 copy) Entries Closed. Draw pending. May 24th, 2020 - AST midnight

:game_die: 8

3 Likes

Bit late. Burned my index finger a bit - not badly but it still stings, so I’m typing um… weirdly.

This post marks this giveaway as CLOSED FOR DRAWING. I will assign all entrants a number of roll discobot, our sweet machina, to pick the winner. Ugh… ze finger is swelling, hope I still having a finger print, eheh.

Next post will contain the #assignments and the discobot roll. Thanks all very much for your entries and the lolz from being, on occasion, a fellow klutz. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes
Entrant # Assignment Rolled
GDBringer 1 58
pegasusz 2 72
Scribesake 3 88
Donluis524 4 39
Koroth 5 18
ascherwedel 6 8

@discobot roll 1d6 :butterfly:

4 Likes

:game_die: 6

1 Like

So our winner is @ascherwedel. Congratulations!

4 Likes

Congratulations @ascherwedel!
It just makes me so… happy… :upside_down_face:

Number 3 just doubled twice, was bound to happen. Anyways, seriously, congratulations!

4 Likes

So the rest of you guys, I have a few HOG games and match 3 type things from IG I can list. The person with the highest roll on the list will get to pick a game of their choice first and so on.

For questions on how I numbered the entrants, please see first post edits. I had said the ENTRY conditions were always to remain unchanged. So I gave you a number once both your roll and comment were up - that’s why it’s not necessarily in order of posting. I thought this would be most transparent, but still fair.

@Scribesake, @GDBringer, @pegasusz, @Donluis524, @Koroth. Let me know if the game types listed above are of any interest to you. Wish I had had more than 1 copy of this game to giveaway. :heart:

6 Likes

Yup - you paved the way for this to happen. eh heh. (joking) :sweat:

PS: The 6 surprised me actually - I mean, when playing board games, a six is usually shy about turning up. O_O

4 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway! and congrats @ascherwedel!

As for the game types, I don’t seem to have a particular taste for gaming so far, so I’m glad to take games from various genres.:smiley: (as long as I don’t have it already :wink:)

3 Likes

@Danacscott Listed above where exactly?

Well a 6 had an equal amount as any other number, I supposes it’s just the value that makes people want it, not unless you’re looking for snake eyes or something of the sort.

4 Likes

I meant the type - Hidden Object Game or Match 3. I have to manually go through my IG Bundles to put up a full list. :sunny:

It’s 2:25 am and paw finally not as owwie. If you guys are interested, I can put an actual list on the morrow. I got up specifically to do the drawing as promised. Hadn’t expected to nap earlier.

4 Likes

Then please have a restful sleep and tend to your burned finger and that alligator that metaphorically bit you…
Just have a real pleasant sleep @Danacscott. :full_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

As for him… >> He’s still biting. It’s just good that my IG keys, extra copies etc, are store in my Hotmail. yawn Thanks for the song-age. Night night.

4 Likes

Sleep tight.:star2:

@Scribesake nice song :beers:

4 Likes

Congrats @ascherwedel!

I was pretty close so, nothing to complain about here!

5 Likes

I’m not too much into HOG games or match 3 really. But, thanks again for the giveaway!

5 Likes

lol just checked and I WON thanks!!! @Danacscott :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for the GA, but not interested, thats not my type of games anyways thank for the generosity :clap:

5 Likes

Thank you again for the giveaway and congrats to ascherwedel!

HOG and Mach 3 games are supposed to be relaxing but I get frustrated. Thanks anyway! Good luck to the others.

5 Likes