[CLOSED] Cry havoc and let slip the... Ides of March Giveaway!

Many thanks to both @GeekInUndies and @Scribesake!

One, unfortunately, was a dud (Scribesake has the details). But two is plenty enough anyway!

10 Likes

afddf

7 Likes

Thanks again for the giveaway! I am so happy to have won Paranautical activity!

6 Likes

for some African nations celebrate on the 26ā€¦

5 Likes

Thank you @GeekInUndies and @Scribesake

6 Likes

Thanks a lot @GeekInUndies and @Scribesake!! :clap::clap: Youā€™ve made an awesome giveaway!!

4 Likes

I donā€™t want to sound rude, but did anyone receive their keys?

3 Likes

Yes.
Have you not received a message to confirm your winnings?

3 Likes

yeah I did

3 Likes

I have not received a message of any sorts.

3 Likes

This is a good reason to post of who won. Sorry for not getting to you earlier, itā€™s just that Iā€¦ I tend to put things out of my mind that Iā€™m not focusing on and wellā€¦ Completely forgot. THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME. The keys have been sent and now I can enjoy a late lunch. :sweat_smile:

tumblr_os49n01Auf1v6bs4yo4_250

4 Likes

This is why I use something like this and @YQMaoski uses a spreadsheet.

Hereā€™s a screenshot. Notice the Red rectangle. The winner is BOLDED Then it shows a PM was sent. Then it was activated. IOWS the winner got back to me to let me know it worked. This way it is easy to keep track of what is going on. Once all the winners are doneā€¦you are done!!!

Oh and @mandLUL got his key and it was activatedā€¦I think He was the last one I was waiting onā€¦LOL

7 Likes

Itā€™s just easier for me to keep track of. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for being quick to respond! I was hoping it wasnā€™t only me, but I guess it couldā€™ve been worse.

2 Likes

@nooralabase I humbly apologize for the delay. My dear sweet boy, @Scribesake, is trying to shoulder the blame for something that was entirely my fault. I was absolutely dead set on hosting an Ides of March giveaway, even though I was going back to work full time (10-16 hr work days). All of the giveaways that I have been a part of this year, prior to March, were thematically tied to a holiday. I didnā€™t want to skip a month and I felt Saint Patrickā€™s Day was too ā€œon the noseā€. There was also a very strong desire to giveaway the final Ā½ of the 80 games that I had at the start of this year (20 in Jan, 20 in Feb, 40 in Mar). In short, that is why I had disclaimersā€¦

ā€¦to cover my ass, so to speak. I also asked several members of my Chrono Fam if they could handle some of the logistics. Like me, one ā€œfamily memberā€ was putting in long hours at work on top of juggling other responsibilities. @Scribesake was kind enough to run the giveaway in my stead, even though his life was busy too. I kept in touch with him off and on throughout the weekend, to ask if he had questions and to see how things were going. Anyways, if there is/was a problem, I am sorry. Blame me, not him. Reach out to @Scribesake and I if there is an issue, we might be able to resolve it.

Truth be told, its gonna be a hot minute before I host another giveaway. Short of vacation, I will be working full time (55+hr/week) till Late October. Also, I have no more Steam Keys currently. All 80 games are gone now, lessons were learned, and a vast majority of people received free gamesā€¦ so it was basically a win/win/win situation.

@Scribesake, thank you once again for all of your help and @nooralabase I am glad that everything worked out in your favor. :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for being honest. Iā€™m glad it all worked out.

3 Likes