"cleaning out the attic" -old freebie leftovers šŸŽ [Closed]

Hello there :wave:, did you miss a previous freebie promo from humble? and was like ā€œgosh darn, i kinda wanted thatā€:confused:
-well maybe youā€™ll get lucky now
you see iā€™m clearing out some clutter, and what great way to start by tossing out the stuff first, that people probably already have!:smile:, from when it was handed out before :wink:

these ā€œrepeat servingsā€ are:

let me know if you are interested in some of these dusty leftovers, and iā€™ll try figure something out
(guess iā€™ll toss a coin if it actually happens there are multiple people gunning for this/the same stuff :thinking:)

!Important ā€œcovering my arseā€ Disclaimer!:

since these have been supplied during diff types of freebie events, i canā€™t 100% guarantee all these will work/ā€œis in stockā€, the way humble handles some promos or my ā€œmanual listā€ is compiled -just so you donā€™t get totally disappointed should it turn out a key donā€™t work/ainā€™t available.
If you can live with that feel free to ask for a game/key :+1:

22 Likes

:open_mouth: Whispering Willows, I have an extra key for that one too I think

Anyway, how nice of you, I would only like The Flame in the Flood, but besides other things, itā€™s 64bit only, so it would be a waste on me :weary:, anyway good luck with it.

6 Likes

You are very generous. Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Could i have meadow please as i missed it, thanks!

4 Likes

Oh man, i missed that Darkness 2. Any chance for me?

4 Likes

Dude,Spec Ops The Line, my teenage. Can i have it?
Or Meadow if no one wants it?

4 Likes

I would not mind Fortified i was kind of sad when i missed it

4 Likes

If it is open to request, Iā€™d very much like to ask for Whispering Willows. The artwork looks so beautiful, and it looks like it could have a narration much like Oxenfree, which I very much enjoyed. :blush:

Also, thank you for your kindness @Gnuffi. :relaxed:

5 Likes

I would like to have a ā€œsecondā€ copy of The Darkness 2 for my partner, because whatā€™s more romantic that ripping apart people with demon snakes wich come out of your body?

I recommend not giving me priority though, we still have a few ones to play and not that much time.

4 Likes

not joining, just want to say thanks for what u doing :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I much echo this sentiment! I simply want to tip my antenna to you sir!

7 Likes

Add me to this gratitude train, folks! :train2:

Quick question for @hivefleetbothan: why ā€œantennaā€ and not ā€œantennaeā€? Plurals confuse me :thinking:

5 Likes

Because I only wish to tip one of them. Two antennae tips would be to see if @Gnuffi was edible or an enemyā€¦ #notmycolony

7 Likes

Alright, trimmed the list a bit down as iā€™m handing stuff out/ā€œtossing coinsā€

So far turns out i had at least 1 dud in this pile: Removed Meadow because my list/key was messed up and didnā€™t have that anymore, apologies for that folks :disappointed:
-gnomes should do better! :triumph:

7 Likes

Youā€˜re banned for raising false hope! Oh, wrong topic. My bad.

8 Likes

:thinking:

ā€œdisclaimers voids GG LLC of any and all liabilities, ā€¦, incl but not limited to: unfulfilled desires, shattered hearts, broken dreams, crushed spirits, false hopes, disappearing opportunities, unkept promises, lost chances, or vanished wishes.ā€
Our lawyers will be in contact about compensation for any damages incurred during all periods of wrongful bans + missed alt conversionsrecruitments.
sincerely Head Gnome In Charge of Gnuffi Ink., ltd. :eyes: ā€¦ Co. AC/DC? -currently high on pixy stix :crazy_face::+1:

7 Likes

Iā€™ll take The Flame in The Flood if no one else wants it.

4 Likes

No meadow??

7 Likes

Such a sweet Gnome!!!:ok_hand:t2::+1:t2::clap:t2:

6 Likes

Little did we know, the Chrono.ggā€™s GG stood for more than just Good Game, it stood for Good Gnome as well. :+1: :smile:

5 Likes