chrono - shop

well, they do notify you, just when the games are release, but not before
so if you got some good alarm bells set up it might work when the email comes

they have mentioned at some point of altering how they handle game releases/notification, but it would be at a later time when they feel they got the shop system more down and stable

i don’t know if the bot or feed got sorted yet to work with shop releases but you can always check it out, if they do, might be as good as knowing a timer ahead of
(but again would require your phone to have internet connection that moment it happens) :smirk:

PS. Chrono notifies you on their twitter too https://twitter.com/chronodeals

1 Like

said app wouldn’t be on a windows phone so I’d get left out of that too xD

so… insurgency eh? is that game single player?

aeh… well. if i recall it does have “solo” mode with bots, but not a story mode/campaign if that’s what you were thinking, so it’s mainly meant to be multiplay/“co-op”
think of it more as Counter Strike than CoD
(sequel should have a campaign tho when released, but of course doesn’t help this one)

1 Like

I’d say it’s more Operation Flashpoint than Counter Strike. Very tactical and slow paced. Good playerbase, but highly dedicated and experienced. Will take a while to adjust imo.

1 Like

very true, not like you can take that many shots and team play is key
and Flashpoint/arma is even more further away from CoD than CS is too so better example since it’s definitely an adjustment depending on which shooter a person is used to
not all gunplay in games are the same
(well, unless you’re a yearly CoD release that is) :joy_cat:

1 Like

I’m used to ARMA so it’s okay xD

realistic simulations!

but never played counter strike, it looks like a game little babies play.

except with explosions.

i guess that would make CoD a game for fetuses :smile_cat:

except with Michal Bay explosions

:joy_cat:

1 Like

I did actually like the one that cost them 40 quadrillion dollars or whatever for the story that no one paid attention too, I hate online experiences mostly so I just buy those games for the story and I enjoy them with that use. slap it on veteran you might actually have to try.