Chrono is No. 4!

We beat GOG!:+1:t3: :star_struck::sunglasses::heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

https://www.maketecheasier.com/best-sites-cheap-downloadable-pc-games/

24 Likes

Let’s get it!!!

6 Likes

i did not realise fanatical was such a strong candidate, beating chrono and GOG too
i have not even heard of it before joining this forum and reading around on here

6 Likes

They changed their name. They used to be Bundle Stars.

6 Likes

yeah i see that but that does not ring a bell either
they were already fanatical when i first heard of them

5 Likes

I guess you are lucky that you hang out with us now. You know all the cool places to get great deals :heavy_heart_exclamation:

10 Likes

Hmmm, I might have to start checking out these bundle sites. Could do with adding a few games to my library.

6 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Don’t do it!

13 Likes

Apologies. I was being facetious :wink:

9 Likes

I can certainly relate to this statement. I had no idea about most of these sites before joining here.

12 Likes

seems chrono is up to more antics :thinking:
yo, chrono… whaaatcha doin?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :blush:
just watched PhillyD -that was a surprise :open_mouth:

:clap: congrats on the awsome partnership :+1:

6 Likes

Heeeyyy

been watching that show a long time, cool to see him plug this place. More exposure for Chrono is always great!

7 Likes

I’m glad I found chrono.gg. I don’t even remember how I found it. But at least more people will learn about it.

Maybe chrono.gg needs to start having bundles like everyone else? :rofl:

7 Likes

Maybe next April 1? :smiley:

8 Likes

You were lured by shiny coins i presume!

9 Likes

Definitely was lured by shiny coins but can’t remember how I got here either, lol

Yay for Chrono! I love this site. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That’s really great to hear! Thanks for the sweet comment! <3

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure I heard about chrono from BigfryTv on YouTube. I think he still does sponsors with them occasionally if not frequently. It really catches my attention now! Haha

3 Likes

i’ll always remember who pointed me in chrono’s direction (both times :smile:)
https://206.81.1.216/t/how-did-you-find-chrono/10862/5?u=gnuffi

rest in peace big guy, may the tunes be heavy and loud wherever you are, hail to the king :metal:

6 Likes