Chrono Giveaway... Auto? (Chrono Community Giveaway 8) [Closed - Winners Notified - Check PMs!]

Guys, I appreciate that you try to create this kinda show for everybody, but let’s be real for a sec: We all know I will win it all. So why bother wt this countdown shit and such, just cut to the chase and send me the keys :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What does the gg stand for :thinking:

:hushed: Chrono(s).Great goddess

6 Likes

The Final Countdown

^Don’t waste your time, the link doesn’t work.^

5 Likes

7 Likes

Hmmmm :thinking:
I didn’t know nobody else could see that. Disappointing.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Gotta find some way to break up my consistent praise for the presentation of these giveaways (especially appropriate for this site considering the amusing write-ups for the games they offer), so I’ll point out that the sentry bot’s laser in the Giveaway Graphic looks like a thinner version of Yoshi’s tongue and therefore Yoshi should have been “returning fire” for a nice symmetrical, balanced look between those 2 panels – I hate to say it, but I think you got off easy with only a 2-month suspension! So thanks as usual to everyone and a special thanks to @orbus – entering for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Action Henk.

6 Likes

Meanings for the “gg” in “Chrono.gg”, huh? I’ll give it a shot:

1. “Game Guardians” (or “Gaming Guardians” … not as nice of a ring to it, though) like the “Gate Guardians” from a certain children’s trading card game

2. “Gamer’s Gauntlet”, since Chrono.gg is definitely one of my go-to sites for PC gaming now.

3. “Gobbling Gremlins”

4. “Goofy Gargoyles”

Also, if possible, I’d like to enter for the following games:

• F1 2011
  • Crash Time 2
  • Car Mechanic Simulator 2014
  • GTA III
  • Ace Combat Assault Horizon: EE
  • Pony Island
7 Likes

Yeah, could not see anything, either.

Is this a custom timer website where user-generated timers are only visible to other registered users, @Punkster ?

3 Likes

Cutting it rather close there @RosetteoXChrno.

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s my job!

4 Likes

What did I win?

6 Likes

shush sloth, the humans go first

7 Likes

RNG Done, Winners will be notified shortly. Please keep in mind if you won multiple games from multiple people, you may get separate PMs saying that you won, please respond to each one that you get.

10 Likes

And so @YQMaoski opened the gate for impostors.

8 Likes

:thinking:
… seems legit :+1: :trophy:

:rofl: :joy:

13 Likes

I won! Thanks everyone and congrats to the other winners.

9 Likes

Thank You

Thank%20You%20Dance

To all who entered and joined in.

It is always fun for us to run these giveaways and they frankly couldn’t happen without those who donate the games, do the draws and general help behind the scenes, so a please give big thanks to all the Chrono Community Giveaway Group @delenn13, @PeteMcc, @Gnuffi, @YQMaoski, @yoshirules, @DanosaurJr. A special thanks to @orbus for donating some extra keys, that was awesome and of course a huge thank you to…

YOU!

Does this sound Oscar acceptance speech enough?
Is it too much? I feel I could have said more but then I’d really look an even bigger di…
Anyway, to all…

Anthony-Hopkins-Thank-You

As per usual, the winners have been notified and it is up to them if they wish to share with you if they won or not. If you didn’t, don’t worry there is always next time and that probably won’t be too far off.

One of us will be along soon with the next giveaway, so see you soon.

15 Likes

You emailed yourself?

8 Likes

I won one of the games provided by @orbus, so thanks again!

Punkster sent me the PM. :smile:

9 Likes