Chrono Giveaway 14: The Ugly Christmas Sweater Giveaway!!!! [all Winners notified -check your PMs!]

Wow another one, yeaaaah! Thanks guys. Check this one out lol…
https://pmcwwd.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/whoopi.png?w=640&h=415&crop=1

Id like to enter for these games:

1. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
  2. Styx: Master of Shadows
  3. Rise & Shine
  4. Tower 57
  5. Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition + Guild Wars 2: Toy Mini Eye DLC + key to get 50% Off Guild Wars
  6. Domina

Happy holidays and good luck to all!

6 Likes

Where’s your sweater???:thinking:

Never mind!!!

5 Likes

It was his/her second posted reply, in accordance to your request. ;P.

It was post #27:
https://206.81.1.216/t/chrono-giveaway-14-the-ugly-christmas-sweater-giveaway/14496/27?u=yqmaoski

4 Likes

it´s on my first comment the sweater… do i have to put again the sweater?

6 Likes

No. We gotcha… My bad!:+1:t2:

6 Likes

My original intention was to show concept art from a game I’m working on. Unfortunately, I’m a crappy artist and don’t really have anything to show for it. I’ve been going back and forth on patterns ranging from sweater-y, to having stitching but still being shaped like the armor, to festively painted armor… yeah, nothing good yet.

My light trooper would have had a Christmas themed outfit where he wears a sweater sharing the same Dark Blue/Light Blue theme of his unit. There’s a running joke about their being ill-equipped for combat, so the sweater has red letters stitched in just next to the faction logo saying “Don’t Worry, You Got This.” Its armor rating would be visible only to show that it’s just as strong as the light armor.

More details/self-advertising will hopefully follow in the coming months/years.

In the meantime, here’s a particular favorite from my internet searches…

My only one game request is:

1. Styx

Of course I went for arguably the jankiest RPG on the list. This is @Cptmold we’re talking about. I really want to play games in order, and I haven’t touched Shards of Darkness as a result. I even went back and played Of Orcs and Men! It was… rough.

Thanks for hosting the constant giveaways, and I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas while I was off trying to sustain a galactic empire held together by gingerbread and icing in my first round of Stellaris.

6 Likes

1. The Sexy Brutale
  2. Styx
  3. Tower 57
  4. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
  5. Domina
  6. AER Memories of Old
  7. Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe
5 Likes

Oh my! ANOTHER community giveaway … and during the holiday season, no less! Glad I logged in and saw this. I’ll jump straight into this, so here I go:

Considering how I had oven roasted salmon as part of my Christmas dinner and how I do not quite fancy any association between fish and green (despite how much I like the color, green), I bid you …

IMG_9681

Merry FISHmas, fellow Chronies!

Now for the games I would like to enter for (in order of preference):

1. Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition + Guild Wars 2: Toy Mini Eye DLC + key to get 50% Off Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire DLC
  2. Guild Wars: Nightfall + Guild Wars: Eye of the North DLC
  3. Forged Battalion
  4. LostWinds 2: Winter of the Melodias
  5. Fort Meow
  6. Solitaire Christmas
  7. Sudden Strike 4
  8. Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
  9. Scribblenauts Unlimited
  10. Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition

Thank you again, Community Giveaway team, for yet another giveaway!

3 Likes

Thanks and happy holidays!
https://www.nbcstore.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/cp_image_section/500x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/d/m/dm2_1.jpg

1. Styx: Master of Shadows
  2. The Sexy Brutale
  3. Rise & Shine
  4. LostWinds 2
  5. Fort Meow
  6. Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe
  7. Scribblenauts Unlimited
  8. Tower 57
  9. Domina
  10. Sudden Strike 4
4 Likes

We will be closing this in about 15 mins. Get your entries in now!!!

6 Likes

Entries closed, drawing starting soon. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I feel the urge to make a joke about drawing a portrait or something, but I will resist.

6 Likes

All Winners have been notified, check, your PMs y’all,
you have tops 48hours to respond, after that unresponded game winnings will be redrawn :+1:

7 Likes

Do not respond your PMs.

19 Likes

Thanks again @delenn13 @Punkster @Gnuffi @PeteMcc @yoshirules and @YQMaoski for making this giveaway to get us all in the giving spirit

14 Likes