Chrono Giveaway 14: The Ugly Christmas Sweater Giveaway!!!! [all Winners notified -check your PMs!]

This is some of @Punkster work. I think he’s had a bit too much of the egg nog.

Wonder what Yoshi is thinking?:thinking:

Are you weary from family get togethers that end in a battle royale, or too much fruitcake that could be used as a doorstop? Here’s a bit of relief…Today is Ugly Christmas :christmas_tree:Sweater Day!!! If you don’t believe me, just do a “Google Search”. And when you do…Find an ugly sweater pic,

Cause you are going to need it for THIS Giveaway!

If you OWN(Lucky you!) an Ugly Christmas :christmas_tree: Sweater, take a pic…or just find one…The uglier the better!!!:exploding_head::exploding_head:

####################################################################################

Here’s OUR Games to Keep You Warm and Toasty instead of THAT sweater:

@anyamtikja has given us some Great games and we thank them and so should you:

And @hivefleetbothan has offered another key…so that makes TWO for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide!
Back to @anyamtikja’s games…

@YQMaoski is putting in ArenaNet (NOT STEAM KEYS) keys from the Yogcast Jingle Jam for
Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2:
https://www.guildwars.com/en/

Guild Wars: Nightfall + Guild Wars: Eye of the North DLC

Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition + Guild Wars 2: Toy Mini Eye DLC + key to get 50% Off Guild Wars

2: Path of Fire DLC

I REPEAT!!! These are NOT STEAM KEYS!!!.

And @yoshirules has for your playing pleasure:

And @Punkster is back from his rock band tour of Mordor in Middle-earth. Now all he does is scribble:

And @PeteMcc is submitting:

Restrictions: WHERE IT CAN NOT BE PLAYED

Africa + Middle East
Asia (confirmed)
South America
RU/CIS + Turkey (confirmed)

Check this link https://imgur.com/a/rFvobp4 If your country code is on here you (likely) can’t activate this game.

Restrictions:
region%20lock

Here is The Original Gnome, @Gnuffi, and his game offerings:

And a little Christmas Cheer from me:

#######################################################################################
Stolen from @Punkster…More or less:

Dumb Rules…But we NEED them!

As with past giveaways, there is a small barrier to entry. This time, all you need to do is LIKE THIS POST and leave your comment stating which games you are entering for and…

WAIT FOR IT! Post a Picture of An UGLY CHRISTMAS :christmas_tree: SWEATER!!:hugs::star_struck::heart_eyes:

Plus you can only pick 10 games or less!

Once you have chosen your 10 games, for OUR convenience, please list your 10 games in the following manner of these totally real games.

e.g.

1. Gnuffi’s Gnome Garden
  2. YQMaoski’s Yelp of Faith
  3. Pete’s Dragon
  4. Delenn’s Happy Dance
  5. Yoshi Makes Sushi …And It’s All Goodie!
  6. Punkster’s Poop Pool and Playground :joy:

If you are unsure on how to list them in this way, just type out the game titles, one per line, then highlight them all with the mouse and click on the 123 part of the toolbar, here

Then the numbers will be added themselves and it makes it easier for us to do a count afterwards. Make sure you do them in the ORDER of how bad you want them.

You will need to have 8 Badges attached to your Profile and be a Community Member for at least 2 weeks. Have that and you’re good to go.

So you need:

1. A “like”
  2. Post a Picture of An UGLY CHRISTMAS :christmas_tree:SWEATER!!
  3. 8 Badges
  4. 2 (two) Weeks Community Forum Membership
  5. List your 10 games in ORDER OF PREFERENCE!

The “Other” Rules etc:

_Mostly the same rules as before, submit your entries by the time the new Chrono Daily Deal changes on Wednesday, December 26th 2018. The winners will be decided by Discobot’s RNG Die rolls shortly after closing.

Changed from 24 to 48 hours…Because of the Holiday!!!
You must contact us after receiving your PM declaring that you are a winner within 48 hours of being notified. If you fail to reply, we will have to redo the draw for that game. Sorry, but we must be strict on this one._

NOTE:

As some people keep failing to claim their games in past giveaways, we must be strict when asking you to respond to the PMs that we send out. You have a 48 Hour Window and we MUST stick to it. Sorry but it causes a lot of unnecessary hassle for us.

Additional Note:

You can no longer enter for ALL THE GAMES. There is a 10 GAME limit for what you can enter for, so if anyone reading this only mentioned one game in the past because you thought that was the case then no, you can enter for 10 games if you wish to.

If you got any comments or questions, just ask @Gnuffi, @PeteMcc, @Punkster, @yoshirules, and @YQMaoski . Or Me!:sunglasses:

47 Likes

Thanks for actually putting it together, @delenn13! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I only have one sweater and it’s all green, kind of worn though so it’s not exactly pretty, but I don’t think it fits the theme really. So here’s something I stole from elsewhere.
https://hittajulklappar.nu/wp-content/uploads/store/products/thumbnails/3401000987169922.jpg

I’d like to, again, say thank you to everyone involved in making these lovely giveaways. I’d like to enter for the following, please.

1. Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe
  2. Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
  3. LostWinds 2: Winter of the Melodias
  4. Forged Battalion

I hope you all have a great and peaceful holiday season and end of year.

10 Likes

1. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
  2. Rise & Shine
  3. Sudden Strike 4
  4. Epistory - Typing Chronicles
  5. AER

:gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart:

7 Likes

*2 users changed their pics to drawings… @Inferry and @YQMaoski QMaoski… something s fishy :eyes: i guess they re preparing for a rebelion on @Gnuffi
*There isn t something called UGLY sweater, there s something called “Suits someone badly”

MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME

UY445

I’d like to enter please for:

1. Warhammer
  2. The… Chef battle game xD

As always, thank you all for contributing. And sharing happiness and joy with some of us, the ones that have dificulties contributing back.

5 Likes

Wow, what a list! This is more of a WTF sweater than an ugly one, but I guess we can put it down for both:

Put me down for:

1. Tower 57
  2. Domina
  3. Scribblenauts Unlimited
  4. AER Memories of Old
  5. Epistory - Typing Chronicles

For anyone considering Lichdom: Battlemage, I really enjoyed the game, but the magic crafting system is very poorly explained in-game. I would suggest reading a guide after you get your first spell set, or just ask me and I’ll drop you the basics.

7 Likes

As always, nice giveaway guys.

Quick PSA though, regarding Tower57. I was waxing lyrical about the Chaos Engine to someone and they gifted me this game…so I played a couple of levels, and then noticed something wasn’t right. So I reset everything and tried again…no dice. THE ACHIEVEMENTS ARE BROKEN!>!>!>! For a lot of people that may not bother you, but be warned if you like your tallies being accurately marked…I’m currently languishing in mental hell… I was even looking at SAM but I’m too much of a coward to use the thing, even on achievements that I’ve actually obtained fair and square.

10 Likes

@eliaviaene seeing that your five chosen games i think its good that i did not give you the tower 57 key when you asked for it, maybe someone who wants it more will recieve it now

this reply"s sole purpose is to call you out for not including it after specifically requesting that key

3 Likes

It seems he has it for like at least a week already though:

https://206.81.1.216/t/anyone-want-to-trade-me-furious-angels-or-frost-closed/14350/2?u=onloose

5 Likes

I got it from another person on Chrono.gg. traded it for a game in coin shop. So yeah it’s not listed cuz I own it :sweat_smile:

But I get your concern. If I did not have it this would indeed be looking quite bad.
:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I am very sorry, i can see with hindsight that i should have not just assumed the worst (thinking you are the worst) and maybe some research would have been in order, or not jumping to conlutions
once more my appoloogies, please carry on living your life and lets hope that time will help us forget about this tragedic event in our existence

12 Likes

I almost forgot again to thank you guys for doing this yet again… and to express how much I’m found of this forum and all of you… the whole community! Not only the ones doing this, but everybody!

I would like to enter for:

1. Happy Holidays - whatever you are celebrating!
  2. Merry Christmas - I’m not religious, but it is what it is.
  3. Happy New Year - when we manage to reach it of course :stuck_out_tongue:.

I had a joke prepared earlier, but I unfortunately forgot it so my defense mechanism is totally whacked, so I better express my gratitude instead. You are really wonderful and I’m thankful for all the new friends we managed to make here and let’s just keep it like that. Best community possible.

It’s shame I don’t like nor I wear sweaters, but my mother broke them for me when I was really young. I only remember all kids laughing at me at school. It’s shame I burned all the pictures.

6 Likes

Thankfully I never got an ugly sweater, because using an ugly holidays sweater here at this time of the year would probably make me melt :sunny:

I’d like to partake in the giveaway for:

1. Styx: Master of Shadows

As always, thank you guys for the amazing giveaways and happy holidays to you all :blush:

9 Likes

I just google it, so uh… ugly sweater pic

i would like to enter for:

1. rise & shine
  2. battle chef brigade
  3. Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
  4. Domina
  5. AER Memories of Old
7 Likes

Wow thanks guys!

When a sweater is not enough, have a suit

Edit: was given advice from the gnome. All is well now.
I’d like to enter for
1.Lichdom
2.scribblenauts
3.battle chef brigade
4. Shiness
5.AER.

7 Likes

don’t use a link shortened then
use the blablaBLA.JPG / hohoho.png link :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks. I was on mobile at the time, which didn’t help.

3 Likes

1. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY
  2. Scribblenauts Unlimited
  3. Lichdom: Battlemage
  4. Battle Chef Brigade
  5. Tower 57

Wishing you all a happy (and hopefully warm) holiday.

4 Likes

Here’s an ugly clipart version of an ugly christmas sweater. Hope y’all like it.

1. Tower 57
  2. Domina
  3. AER Memories of Old
  4. Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe

Thanks for doing this (again), and I wish y’all a Merry Christmas! <3

4 Likes

Thank you all for putting your games up for this major giveaway!

1. Styx: Master of Shadows
  2. Epistory - Typing Chronicles
  3. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
  4. Guild Wars: Nightfall + Guild Wars: Eye of the North DLC
  5. Sexy Brutale

Now for the ugliest christmas sweater that almost redeems itself.

5 Likes