Chrono Community Takeaway | April Fools' Day Pranks | [CLOSED] All Games Claimed

I’m Done With Chrono.GG | I’m Sick Of It!

You know what, the level of entrants in our giveaway is disappointing. I am sick of it, what, the games aren’t good enough now? Don’t want to waste energy posting memes, pranks or stories celebrating the holiday? Not even ones to mock me?

Sad times!

So, I have had it, we try to do something nice and we get nothing back in return, no thanks, no likes, just nothing, except the Likes, those are nice.

Yes, I’m quitting Chrono.GG, I hate it. In fact, no, there is no word invented yet that describes this place accurately enough, as to just to how much I hate it but when I think of one, you’ll all be the first to know, it will be good and memorable. Well, actually, I’ll post it on twitter or something because I just remembered I WON’T BE COMING BACK! I should have thought of one before this post but damn it, man, I’m a Gamer, not a wordsmith!

None of you even care about the mystery game/s that I have told no one about, why not? Yes, I have a secret game/s for the best entries or I should say, had a secret game/s. No one is getting it now.

I post this giveaway, only a handful even cares and most of them are part of the Chrono Community Giveaway who are gifting the games. So what’s the bloomin’ point? I’m fed up with this world.

The point is, none of you appreciates my GENIUS! NONE AT ALL!

I’ll keep this brief, goodbye Chrono Community, thanks for nothing.

EDIT: My Memorable Word Link.

9 Likes

5 Likes

Why not cheer yourself up and indulge in the new Whopper?

7 Likes

I am not entering, but I will share a personal prank story. The pranksters and victim shall go unidentified.

Imagine during your college days, or currently, if you are still in college, when you leave for the weekend, but accidentally left your dorm room unlocked. Imagine a bunch of your buddies getting into your dorm room and start laying down paper cups. They are set down one after another, side by side. As the cups are being set down, they are getting stapled together. The cups are filled to the brim with water/food-coloring to look like urine.

Now imagine returning to the dorm and finding your buddies there all giggling awkwardly and more openly as you turn your doorknob. You open your door to this well-organized set of cups, filled, and being told that some of the cups are filled with urine, while some are not–even though in reality, there was no urine at all. You first think it’s going to be a project in just getting the cups out of there one by one, until you realize they cannot be moved one by one, because they are stapled together and now full of fluid/possibly urine.

Imagine not sleeping the whole night because you spend all of the time on your knees, slowly getting the cups off the staples one by one, trying not to spill anything, worrying about the “urine” cups and still getting spills because the cups get somewhat broken from being pulled off staples.

Please don’t do this, both the pranking and the cleanup takes forever! You should spend your time with friends, family, or just go for a nice walk by yourself, smell the fresh air. If not, go play some video games! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Too weird If I think that would actually be :drooling_face:? :joy::joy:

I had a really cool answer for @Punkster to bad he’s not coming back :disappointed_relieved:

Dunno why but I really liked that bit ^^

6 Likes

what!? what do u mean!? u cant be serious!?

5 Likes

As sad as It is… It’s clear to me that a bot has been set up to like random coments :sneezing_face:

He was so young* :sob:

*Relative to the average user.

6 Likes

7 Likes

I’ll enter for Westerado and Ballhalla please!

My favorite April fools prank was the year I got with some other friends during a big group camping trip and egged another camper’s (who we knew) yard. And by egged I mean we spread like over 100 plastic eggs all around his camp area, from in front of the tent to all around his car. That was pretty great. We managed to get away clean on top of it, so that was fun.

8 Likes

My April fools prank was long long ago…(flashback)

I was taken to school by car, but here it comes.
I had emptyied the gas tank and when we where going to ride the car as expected didn’t ride butttttttt
Because of that I had to cycle to school.
So it did not go as I had hoped, but it was fun nonetheless.
THE END!!!

6 Likes

Ok, first off, I hate to sound like a broken record, but if you would stop making banners that make me smile I could stop complimenting you on them. Second, I mulled this over all weekend and can’t think of any memorable pranks I’ve ever been on either side of, so all I have for you is a sorta-prankish joke pic I saw this weekend that hopefully isn’t already super well-known to everyone but me. Third, speaking of being out-of-the-loop, I’d never heard of Prank Invasion before and now really wish it had stayed that way – granted, you did say they were awful, but that turned out to be such an understatement that I almost feel like the victim of a prank! Anyway, I love point&click adventure games, so I can’t resist entering for Hiveswap first-and-foremost, or Bad Dream: Coma, so without further ado:

9 Likes

Are you entering for any of the games???:thinking:

Sorry. You don’t have the requirements. Wasn’t thinking.

4 Likes

doesn’t fulfill requirements…

3 Likes

You are absolutely correct! I should never post anything important until I have at least 2 coffees.:coffee::coffee:

5 Likes

y that makes sense; no use whatsoever addressing my mom b4 she gets her 2 cups either, lol

5 Likes

First: If you like them, that makes me smile, so I never would be ungrateful for any kind of praise. You cheered me up. Thank you.

Second: You made me smile again and that is the purpose, so good job.

Third: I cannot apologise enough for my alerting you to that channel’s existence. I never knew who they were before either and only saw H3H3 Productions take the mickey out of them. So, maybe this will help you get over it and again, I am deeply sorry you saw Prank Invasion’s "CONtent."
(Number 2 in the list is the one that he firsts “Goofs,” On Prank Invasion, I think perhaps it is the 12th that is the best one. If you have the time, I’d watch the whole playlist though to get the whole story on his dislike of Prank Channels but if not choose 12)

H3H3 Pranksters Playlist: (Contains Strong & Vulgar Language)

7 Likes

Not entering, but I do have the best April Fool’s prank ever: I woke up around 8 PM yesterday and told my family “good morning.”

7 Likes

It’s oficial already? Can we call @delenn13 mom like ppl used to do in that-older-messenger-she-had-a-bot-on?

7 Likes

Don’t mind me, just dropping this spicy meme here from the Payday patchnotes:

10 Likes

I’d enter for these:
Life is Strange
Road to Ballhalla
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Bad Dream: Coma

Last year, I was really excited that ep 3 was finally out, well, it’s a good animation non the less.

6 Likes