Chrono community key trading spreadsheet.

There was recently a discussion in the #trading channel on the Chrono discord about making a spreadsheet to make trading game keys easier.

Seeing how well it worked for the last ARG (See the spreadsheet here), I thought I’d have a crack at making the proverbial spreadsheet.

So here it is.

If you wish for your row to be protected so only you can edit it, you’ll have to be logged in with a google account and PM me (Either here or on discord) your email used for google.

14 Likes

:ok_hand:

5 Likes

this a great idea :smiley: if I could be bothered maintaining it I would do that but…

HA

Also have you worked out if anyone has different names on an account here? IE I’ve never seen hindsite here, maybe he’s in hiding >.>

6 Likes

I only recently discovered that these forums exist so it’s quite possible he’s in the same boat. He’s pretty active on the discord though

4 Likes

I’m probably being stupid here (this is most likely the case), but whilst I can see how useful this might be on a discord channel, what benefits does this add for a persistent forum?

4 Likes

it’ll be hard compiling names from both, I wonder if I’m the most active discord user in the forums >.>

1 Like

probably @KSib

4 Likes

Nice work. But I don’t usually trade. I giveaway.

Anyways…Welcome to the forum, @ChildishGiant. :fireworks:

4 Likes

but he only started coming here recently :’( cri cri

surprise it’s actually Ionin

2 Likes

Lonin is always around everywhere. Always watching :smiley:

4 Likes

oh! like jesus? :heart:

2 Likes

More like Santa Claus.:gift:

2 Likes

silly, Santa is only everywhere for one day!

jesus is always there…

2 Likes

They must be related…

“He sees you when you’re sleeping
He knows when you’re awake
He knows if you’ve been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!
O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I’m telling you why
Santa Claus is coming
Santa Claus is coming
Santa Claus is coming to town.”

1 Like

(is that how the song goes :open_mouth: “be good otherwise you’d better watch out” thats like some Krampus shit :open_mouth:)

so yes, we have now sussed out that one day a year Jesus dresses in a fat suit and materialises his magical sleigh with magical reindeer and goes around delivering coal to everyone regardless of religion.

What a swell guy! :smiley:

1 Like

Not impersonated.

1 Like

well Jesus was related to Satan and we all know how well that went for him >.>

I’VE WATCHED SUPERNATURAL YEAH

1 Like