Chrono Community Giveaway 10 + 1 More [C L O S E D]

I hope you understood that cows die for burgers :smiling_imp:

Who’s that

4 Likes

no, what i understood was that u wanted to eat a big burger of ass, which is quite disgusting; hence, i suggested u would eat a very big burger, and i’m perfectly fine with cows dying for our needs, lol

3 Likes

no no no, I said “big ass burger” not “big ass-burger”, but it’s cool for cows to be illiterate :grin:

which is why it should be ‘big-ass burger’:

Generally, hyphenate two or more words when they come before a noun they modify and act as a single idea. This is called a compound adjective.

otherwise, u have a compound noun, ‘ass burger’, which is big, lol

2 Likes

why u take this so srsly aaaaah

especially given that you generally talk in abbreviations :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

alrighty people, chronies, contestants and lurkers, all notification PM’s should be sent out about now :fireworks:
you have 24 hours to respond, -or your entry will be forfeited to another, so check your inbox in forum/greenish notification msg symbol in top corner :+1:

10 Likes

NO, fuck, why, I have no PM, mistakes were made, pls, gnome, be nice and fix this :sob:

Everybody listen up, I DID NOT WIN WHICH IS PROOF THAT THIS IS A FAKE GIVEAWAY BECAUSE IF IT WAS REAL I WOULD HAVE WON!

:grimacing:

6 Likes

rofl

8 Likes

Yeah, nah I think there’s been a mistake. I definitely don’t have any notifications.

I thought this was supposed to be fair draw?

9 Likes

As usual the winners are free to say if they won here but I don’t wish to announce them in case they do not wish anyone to know for whatever reason.

So, if you didn’t get a PM this time, there is always the next time.

Thanks for taking part everyone, the response exceeded our expectations.
…and I got a shiny new badge… We all know who the real winner is here.

Until next time.

11 Likes

Thanks for a great giveaway! Congrats to all of us for being part of such a great community. Otherwise where would @Punkster get these shiny new badges!

8 Likes

@hivefleetbothan
TrueDatSpock

8 Likes

I chose not to enter this time, but I didn’t want to just like some of y’all’s posts without saying THANKS to all the beautiful chronies constantly making these great giveaways. You guys are :yellow_heart:

Cheers to the lucky ones and stay cool, peeps. :blush:

11 Likes

I logged on today and had this weird green message icon and thought what is that, I have never had a green message before. I clicked on it and holy wow I actually won something :grinning:

I would like to thank @delenn13, @PeteMcc, @Gnuffi, @YQMaoski, @yoshirules, @DanosaurJr, @Punkster and the rest of Chrono for making my morning a glorious one.

9 Likes

No, this is a fair draw:

@Vindace glad you like them, you folks can call him however you like, I don’t really have a name since I suck at those :sweat_smile:

Also, yay! I won something!! aparently… :smile:
Thanks to everyone involved, you guys and gals are in my heart :kissing_heart:
Yoshy rules!! woo!!

16 Likes

Thanks again for the game!

3 Likes

Am I a terrible person for still hoping someone doesn’t respond in 24 hours so I can still have a chance at getting a game?:thinking:

Thanks for the giveaway anyway!

5 Likes

Got my code,thanks again @YQMaoski @delenn13 @Gnuffi @PeteMcc @yoshirules @Punkster @DanosaurJr

6 Likes

I’ll have to keep thinking of a name then.

Also, hey I won a consolation prize :rofl: I’ll take it happily. Thank you everyone for doing this giveaway again!

2 Likes

congrats to the winner, thanks for the giveaway guys. Great community

7 Likes