Chrono Coins - A Super Send-Off ‘Stravaganza

Still want/need it? I’ve got a tonne of coins to get rid of!

Sorry dude, it’s gone lol

2 Likes

I have about 4k coins left after buying Moon Hunters. If anyone ones something, message me and I’ll get it for ya. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

its already gone but any game would be ok

1 Like

I had extra coins. As a reward for still being on the forums and reading. Here is a code.

Moon Hunters:
JP8VZ-ZR3AH-4DYHH

Think of me when you play it. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Drop me a message with what one you’d prefer and I’ll grab it for ya, mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m a little surprised Airscape: The Fall of Gravity never made it in the shop. I was sure that’d be an easy one to get keys for.

1 Like

Thanks chrono for the games. Im about 6k short for Xmorph feelsbadman but you win some u lose some.

2 Likes

Ah well, end of an era in more ways than one. 1129 spins all told, 37 legendary chests (11 spins off the 38th :frowning:)

Shame I seem to be running into an error trying to grab a copy of Mekabolt - guessing all the keys for it have sold and it’s just not updated.

19000 coins remaining if anyone else wants to spend them - message me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

not work for me. anyone got a spare space beast terror fright key they wanna trade ?

2 Likes

Still have 30k coins, anyone wanna trade keys I can get for Ironoclast?

2 Likes

I think some game listings are glitched for certain people (or it’s just something with the shop in general), because that game shows up as Sold Out for me. Also, I have that same issue with Mekabolt, which I’m pretty sure has sold out by now.

2 Likes

Ggs chrono :blush: Seeing the coin feature go is a bit sad, but im grateful it was a thing :heart:

3 Likes

the shop not even work for me. anyone know how to fix this?

2 Likes

Rex: Another Island

QHP7[two]-H9NC3-LA[seven]NB

(Too bad I wasn’t able to get Iconoclasts, but oh well.)

2 Likes

If you get an error while trying to buy a game does that mean it’s already sold out? Tried getting Office Quest.

2 Likes

I’ll be satisfied when Iconoclasts is finally off my Steam Wishlist.

1 Like

Are they going to add more games after the new 5? Or the ones that are being sold are the last ones?

1 Like

Kinda on the fence with The Hex, anyone willing to trade some bundle leftover for it? (then I’d buy it)

1 Like

Seems like looting and pillaging is over. Swarm of orcs has passed.

6 Likes

More than 82k coins remaining and nothing to buy that I don’t already have… missed the interesting stuff as usual… they were gone when the update mail came as usual. Maybe it’s really the best that this one goes…

2 Likes