Chrono Coins - A Super Send-Off ‘Stravaganza

I’m gonna download the page, just in case.

8 Likes

Thanks to the team for all the games!

I have a question: is Redout: Enhanced Edition the base game or base game and all DLCs? I assume it’s just the base game, but better safe than sorry.

4 Likes

After it’s gone, it’d be cool to see some stats about the overall coin clicks: longest user streak, average clicks/day, etc.

14 Likes

It’s solely the base game. The DLC packages are not included.

5 Likes

What do I do now with 75k coins? I have been waiting for a Dead Cells-like deal that I missed.

7 Likes

Thanks for all great games over the years , guys :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Oh my, this is such sad news right here :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Almost double mine, damn

4 Likes

I mean, wait for the last 5 and then buy all the ones you want

3 Likes

Well, thanks for all free stuff and we waiting for that new stuff.

5 Likes

welp no reason to goto chrono anymore. thanks for the system while it lasted. i have no idea why you would get rid of the most unique part of your website but good luck being another generic store front!

7 Likes

Yeah same here, I will still be here everyday but it is a bummer about the coin shop. Honestly though I was here more for the community than the free coins, there were many days I totally forgot to get my coins as I was distracted reading the forums lol.

10 Likes

Probably because it’s hard to secure worthwhile deals for the coin shop. People have been complaining about the games’ quality for a while now, and a lot of the keys have been going un-“sold” because people just don’t really want those games, and people have been ending up with ridiculous stockpiles of coins.

I do wish they’d kept the coins for something else though, like for cosmetic forum stuff or other customizations. I like having them as a reason to check daily, I’m afraid I’ll forget Chrono exists otherwise, even though I enjoy this forum ;_;

18 Likes

Damn, I’ve been hoarding coins in the hopes that something I’ll really enjoy comes down the line, and as the prices of the games have been going up I didn’t lose hope but, now that i see i had to purchase a deal to actually make up the coins to get something like Redout just makes me sad.

Should I even wait for the next 5 games? I originally just wanted Dustforce DX.
Who knows if I’ll even get one of the next coin games, they could be sold out when i get there and this would feel like a waste…

6 Likes

We really wanted to! We toyed around with the idea of having lil’ customizations here and there for y’all to use coins on but at the end of the day there’s just not enough time in the day for us to pull something off like that T-T

13 Likes

Damn 2020, you are on a streak.

22 Likes

Shame. Found so many good games through this platform. Thought it was good for everyone, including publishers. Added many daily deal games to my wishlist, and probably bought most of them by now.
At least dying multiplayer-games could be revived.

Much love to everyone involved! <3 Thank you!

6 Likes

It is sad indeed, but thank you guys so much for doing this at all, and for so long. I’ve gotten a few beautiful ones in the shop, such as Shift Quantuum and I, Hope.

Tis rad truly to see Fictorum in the shop today too. Thank you! I never clicked so fast in my life. :heart:

I hope this means there will be more focus on the Creator Stores? Tbh, I sometimes forget it’s there meep and it’d be cool to see that more prominently. No offense intended, my memory is pretty scatty, no faulting to you.

Cheers for everything, everyday. :heart:

14 Likes

Well, nice number, I think…

But thanks for all these free games.

8 Likes

Well then. I’ve spun the coin nearly ever day for 3 years. I’ll wait until the pain wears off a little before commenting my thoughts.

8 Likes