Chrono Coins - A Super Send-Off ‘Stravaganza

Unfortunately it’s a ‘while stocks last’ situation, and I think we’re almost at the point where the games that went up today are pretty much all gone. Lot of people have been waiting for this all week (I actually forgot; by the time I got the notification email, Iconoclasts was already sold out), so I’m really not surprised.

1 Like

You like Onoken as well? I love The World of Tune!

4 Likes

Onoken is sooo fantastic <3 Nice to see another fan ^^

3 Likes

@RaccoonV do you know if there will be any re-stocks or should i just buy now lol

3 Likes

Oh, I thought that the coin shop was going to be available until the 29th. This is what was advertised, at least. False advertising is not a good look for any company.

There will only be a re-stock of Space Beast Terror Fright.

2 Likes

Disappointed

5 Likes

I mean this is exactly what was advertised. They said they would do one last restock on May 29th and then leave the shop open until June 29th to let all keys be redeems. There was no false advertising.

Two weeks from now, on May 29th, we’ll be adding 5 more awesome games, giving you over 30 titles to choose from before the Coin Shop closes one month later on June 29th. At that point, coin collection, unspent coins, and the shop itself will be removed from Chrono.gg.

10 Likes

Not sure, I’m getting the same error. Think they sold out and it hasn’t updated yet. :pensive:

1 Like

The rumor is, if your account has only 2 coins left, you get There’s Poop in My Soup added to your orders for free.

6 Likes

Sad to see this site go, it’s been a very good site.

Now, I have a problem with the recent big sendoff sale. I was looking forward to getting one or more games that were added today, and earlier the store page wouldn’t load. Now it finally loads and I find out that 3 games are already sold out, the two remaining titles I already have on Steam, and everything else available in the store I already have too. These are the titles that I didn’t have: Iconoclasts and Space Beast Terror Fright. Normally I wouldn’t ask this but since this is your big sendoff sale for the site ending, can you please try to get more copies of those 2 games for the coin shop? Thanks!

1 Like

So where are these “over 30 titles to choose from” that are supposed to be there until June 29th then? There’s less than a dozen right now.

Every interaction I’ve had with Chrono thus far has been a bad one. I’ll stick to GOG, Humble, and Fanatical.

1 Like

They’re out of keys. So they’re removed. That’s how it works.

4 Likes

The site isn’t leaving, just the coins.

4 Likes

As @GDBringer said, there’re going to be even more complainers. Now it’s time for me to be off. See you later @KittiBear!

6 Likes

Take care! :slight_smile: Have a lovely weekend

3 Likes

“Out of keys”, yeah, that’s not what they claimed. They claimed they would have 30 games available until the 29th.

It’s not worth it. Like I said, I’ll spend my money on more trustworthy sites, there’s plenty of competition out there and I have no reason to stick around where they feel a need to lie to draw in customers. I went ahead and grabbed the Minion Masters DLC since I sort of play it, I won’t be sad to see this place go away when customers start realizing they’re being scammed.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

How do you manage to interpret that as 5 more games = 30?
Clearly this means the total games the coin shop has offered reaches over 30.

2 Likes

Keys have always been in limited supply, even before the coin shop was closing. I don’t understand why you think that was going to change at all. I’m sorry you feel slighted but there’s no scam to be found, they’re free keys. I wish you well in your future endeavors.

4 Likes

I still vote for more keys to be added again for the new games released today, adding back the games that are finished to the list of still available games.

1 Like