Can not buy daily deals

So before I go after the help email, I despise needing to do so, I just want to find out:

Are others having issues buying games? I don’t mean on the coin shop, I mean the actual deal I show up here to check on daily. I have had to fight with it for the last few days while getting “Oh no, something broke! Please try again.” messages to actually give Chrono my money. I love the site, and after months of very little of interest I didn’t own I am starting to see stuff that catches my eye, and I can’t buy it due to technical issues on the site.

Have others had issues with this? Is there a known fix?

5 Likes

No I don’t think there are any greater known bugs with particular workarounds. There was an issue with Visa last week but that was with their services and were fixed already.

Can only really recommend the standard procedures where web based errors are concerned. Clear your cashes, turn it off and then back on again, put your left foot in and shake it all about, send an email to the actual help line so the people in charge of stuff know there’s an issue.

7 Likes

I could summon TPTB, @lonin, @frst or @dusty. But when they show up, they will ask you to shoot them an email…help@chrono.gg And screen shots are helpful. You WILL get an answer; they are good at helping you.:smiley:

4 Likes

You should be good to go now, apologies!

5 Likes

I also am having problems trying to purchase the deal of the day. Is it just a site issue or the card I am using?

2 Likes

You should be good to go now, apologies!

3 Likes

Been trying to buy the daily deal off and on for the last 6 hours. Keeps giving me “Oh no, something broke! Please try again.” Been checking and I haven’t been charged. Tried multiple times.

2 Likes

You should be good now!

3 Likes

Apparently two apologies is the limit for lonin

3 Likes

Last night when I bought “Slay the Spire”, it took me over 10 minutes to complete the transaction. I don’t think it even took 3 minutes to buy from the DLC for Mark of the Ninja from Steam.

I am using Vivaldi with a “Private Window” on Win7…so of course I have to sign in and steam sent me a email with a code before I could sign in.

Just letting you know.

1 Like

I’m expecting to see a lot of Mark of the Ninja achievements in my friends activity log this weekend. Looking at you too @gnuffi.

2 Likes