can me and my brother use this site?

i have heard of people being banned for multi accounting, and i just found out about this site and told my brother to sign up for it as well, are allowed 2 accounts in the same household?

1 Like

Am not a dev, but I think it should be perfectly fine. Unless you decide to do some nefarious things like creating multiple accounts each or… (can’t think of any more nefarious things :open_mouth:)

1 Like

You really need one of the site admins to answer this, if they don’t see this post and reply in a few days it would be best to email them before creating the accounts, they may even have a way to verify your accounts as being two people.

5 Likes

Sending you a PM.

1 Like

I wasnt aware that this was happening me and my brother have been using the same account for awhile now. I let him collect his coins at the same time i do every day. havent bought a game in awhile does that mean our accounts have been banned?

1 Like

I wasnt aware that this was happening me and my 6 brothers have been using the same computer for awhile now. I let them collect the coins at the same time i do every day. havent bought a game in awhile does that mean our accounts have been banned?

3 Likes

@Jeckstart : You make me laugh my ass off. Good one :joy:

No! I am the brother of @RoseScarlett !

It’s possible our system will automatically flag you and prevent you from buying games in the shop. If you feel that you have been flagged incorrectly, throw us an email at help@chrono.gg and we’ll look into it.

In general, it’s best not to create multiple accounts at all.

1 Like

Flag meh?! But… But… lonin, hey it’s me, your brother!!!

2 Likes

Wait,does the system use ip addresses for this?
Which means the accounts in my house are banned? cause there are 2 accounts my family members r using

We don’t comment specifically on how our fraud stuff works, but if you think something funky is going on just shoot us an email and we’ll take a look!

help@chrono.gg

3 Likes