Calling All Artists! Get TwistedBrush.....

Calling @Inferry, @Truly, @terryndonita, @eishiya, @WikiTora and any others who are creative…

Remember when I did this THING and I promised I would keep my eye out for TwistedBrush Programs…:tada:

I think you have to sign up(not sure since I have had an account from there FOREVER!) But to get games from Steam, Humble, and even IndieGala you need to sign up. No, it is not the most current. TwistedBrush Pro Studio v24.04(Listed for $99.00) is the most current; you will be getting v22.03 for PC. But trust me…It’s worth it.

“TwistedBrush Pro Studio provides artists with over 5,000 brushes, as well as realistic media, to enable the creation of traditional artwork using new technology. With TwistedBrush Pro Studio, you’ll enjoy access to photo cloning, tracing, masks, particles, filters, and more. There are plenty of opportunities for experimentation, thanks to a variety of brush shapes, patterns, and textures, and great flexibility, featuring support for integrated scanners and Adobe-compatible plug-ins.”

From what I can see it’s available for 2 Days. So Just do it! Keep the EXE as it can be reinstalled. DO NOT UPDATE asit will revert to a demo and possibly not work.

Fine Print:

• After you purchase TwistedBrush Pro Studio it may be used indefinitely.
  • TwistedBrush Pro Studio is licensed per user, so if more people are going to use TwistedBrush Pro Studio you will need to purchase additional copies.
  • Each license allows installation on 2 computers, but TwistedBrush Pro Studio may not be used at exactly the same time on each of them.
  • Transfer of a license to another owned computer is allowed.
  • Online license activation is required without a hardware footprint. what’s this?
  • This promotion cannot be used to upgrade or extend an existing license.
  • You can install/register the software at any time.
  • Upgrades to future versions of the software will require additional payment. Installing a new version may overwrite the existing version and invalidate your license key.
  • Support is provided for 12 months after your purchase.
8 Likes

Thanks!!! Got it installed and it seems like it is just what he was looking for. brushes, pastels, oils …… all stuff he is used to working with so this should feel more natural for him. Seems it may be the perfect way for him to work on an art project with out having to set up and then clean up lots of supplies. We really appreciate you keeping an eye out for this one :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks so much!!! This is awesome. you have to provide your name and email… that is all… I’ve been stuck using Paint Shop Pro for years… Finally something that will work so much easier!

2 Likes

Thanks @delenn13
Even tho I’m not interested, it is great that you do these kind of things. Keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

Usually BDJ’s deals are one day but they extended it for 3 days. You just can’t beat this. Free support for a yr and you can add free PS addons. This guy is always adding new stuff to his versions so I will keep an eye out for newer stuff. I think i started getting his stuff around ver.8 and now he is up to ver.24. There is so much to just play with.

This is the LAST DAY! GET IT and JUST PLAY!:+1:t2: