Buying Daily Deals with Coins

I currently have no respect for any type, and or breed of cow. After watching a bull artificially inseminate a cow, I feel it’s my duty to spread my hatred for your kind. Cowaphobia to be exact; extreme hate for spotted creatures that make dat milk.

1 Like

Completely agree with you, from a business perspective this Chrono would pretty much be digging it’s own grave. However, I can still stand by the fact, a fact I think others agree with me upon, the coin shop could be slightly improved. Or even perhaps something else to do with our coins. Giveaways? E-sport betting? Or even perhaps betting on yourself in tournaments against fellow chronies. I think all that would be great fun and would be a great way to expand Chrono.gg area of expertise.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Then why not add option of buying Chrono coins wouldnt that make a bit difference and help generating more $.$ ?

1 Like

y guys, pls add an option for buying chrono coins with real money so that ppl can buy the daily deals with chrono coins instead of real money

here’s another great idea Chrono: how about u let us pay for the daily deals with old steam games we no longer want?

(!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!)

5 Likes

This looks like a wall of naked people bending over. (!)

6 Likes

They kind of did that with the Black Hole thing they did some time back.

2 Likes

Pay for games with money
Pay for games with Chrono Coins
Pay for Chrono Coins with money to pay for games with Chrono Coins
So in essence you’re paying for games with money.

Surely I’m not the only one seeing some unnecessary steps here…

6 Likes

How about we pay for Chrono coins to use to buy games on Steam which we then exchange for coin shop games which we can use to buy the daily deals?

I think that would be ideal.

2 Likes

And we can use those daily deals to buy origin games? Don’t worry I hear ya…

2 Likes