Build Your Own Birthday Bundle

Another pick 'n Mix, this one is good tho, there’s a decent amount of really good games like Battlestar Galactica, Mount & Blade (unfortunately Warband is missing :frowning: ) River City Underground, Redeemer, and others that look good ngl

12 Likes

The pit is a pretty good old school proper rogue like which I could recommend if you want to see how one of those plays.

Hard west is pretty good but weird in that it changes game mechanics between each chapter. Though for the most part it is a turn based strategy game.

This is really a quite decent bundle indeed, cheap too.

6 Likes

Thanks @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Got take closer look but yeah my dudes, 300th duel and Insomnia, likely Redeemer too. Good stuff.

4 Likes

Hey people, I’ll grab the 2nd tier but I have two spots missing so if someone wants any of the games aside from Mount & Blade (both titles) and 300th duel, feel free to ask for one, I suppose first serve basis

7 Likes

If he have room, could I have Memories with my kitten.

3 Likes

Sure, 1 spot left guys

3 Likes

I don’t usually do this… Is it still open???

May I have INSOMNIA: The Ark on Steam? If not, NP.

Thanks for the offer, @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Of course momma :hugs:, I’ll PM you @Danacscott @delenn13 tomorrow with the games, since it’s kinda late rn

7 Likes

Thanks, Son :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes