Brink is Free To Play on Steam

Looks like Brink has gone free to play, gab if if you want it.

9 Likes

The game seems very polarising, a lot of people hate it with a passion and some seems to love it. Never ended up trying it myself, this seems like a good time to give it a shot. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

2 Likes

This game tanked so hard when it came out. Iā€™m downloading it right now, gonna give it a shot. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Hey look, that game I only know about because I had to look at its barely animated GIF thumbnail for 15 seconds every time I wanted to play Quake Live online. :wink:

Whatever, Iā€™ll give it a shot. Itā€™s better than $200 for Fallout 4 VR, Iā€™ll give 'em that.

1 Like

I remember this game, played like 35H on xbox 360. I donā€™t have good memories of it, lots of problem with the bots, unbalanced maps etc ā€¦

1 Like

The spiritual successor is basically Dirty Bomb anyway, might as well play that instead.

3 Likes

they said, ā€œhost your own serverā€ what is that mean? is it like payday 2 when u create your own match? or there are any official server? willing to play if there sea server

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

I know Iā€™m a bit late to the party, but this thread popped up in the ā€˜your topic is similar toā€™ section for some reason when I was trying to create a new one.

Canā€™t hurt too badly to necro this thread. I didnā€™t know Brink was free, so maybe someone else out there will benefit from this.

4 Likes