Brigador Re-release Discount

Hey guys, Brigador is on sale for it’s re-release update
I just bought it and I am so giddy to start playing it, anyone who missed it in
the coin shop and still wants it should totally get it now. Its worth every penny with its
soundtrack. :wink:
I feel like promoting this game since I was whining about it being sold out on the coin shop.

Have fun!

4 Likes

Heads up for everyone who got a hold of a coin copy or bought the game previously check out the updated DLC because there’s an all new EP released with the soundtrack, 10 new tracks to enjoy.

3 Likes

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Hi Guys … I have a spare key from this months humble bundle.If you would like to trade you can here.
https://www.indiegala.com/trades/post/119982
Hope its ok to post the link i looked at the guidelines and it didn’t say not too.

Considering the last few batches of games featured in the Coin Shop, I am extremely glad I spent my coins on Brigador when I had the chance. (No offense to anyone who likes any of the recent games featured in the Coin Shop.)

4 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly with you, you lucky bastard (To clarify: I don’t actually think you’re a bastard I am just joking)
but yeah the last few batches of games hasn’t reached the level of Brigador which makes me sad since I’m starting to find
no purpose in coming back daily to get coins and streaks which goes against the purpose of the idea but it’s probably really tough to find devs of really good and popular games willing to give out free game keys and at a regular basis too.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat - would have bought Brigador with coins if I’d had 5k at the time, and so far I’ve seen no reason to regret it (best game in shop so far).

1 Like

And Brigador is probably why many people are just hanging on to their coins…nothing yet has been as good in terms of quality or value.

2 Likes

subjective value, maybe
objective, monetary value, there have been plenty and some with far better coin-value proposition
and not like all the shop games were even bad, a lot of great ones, (not just subjectively speaking) even if all might not have the same appeal to all as popular Brigador
certainly a bunch of great and popular games we have seen for coins,
personally i’m more grumpy i missed out on Dustforce than Brigador (but only being a few days away before it sold out might also play a part in that lol), and because the 5k tag looked so daunting i never even considered it be possible for me to get Brigador so bought Hammerwatch instead, which just made it even more impossible to get Brigador, lol oh well, hindsight is always 20/20
can always hope we see it again some day

1 Like

While Brigador is arguably the best game to appear in the Coin Shop thus far, as reflected by the coin value, I gladly would have spent my coins on DustForce if I didn’t already own it. Same with One Finger Death Punch.

3 Likes

Valid point - One Finger Death Punch and Reigns were both EXCELLENT games, would have bought with coins if I didn’t already own (or my brother, we family share). Dust Force was debatable - not played it, and maybe I would have spent money or coins on it but I have to be in the right mood to even consider playing something like that.