Boundless giveaway

Please note: This is an MMO so it serves no value besides +1 unless you are actually gonna play it.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/324510/Boundless/

A Minecraft-like survival MMO that, unlike most of its kins, encourage cooperation instead of competition. So a niche and less toxic community from what I heard.

I will roll a dice with the total reply number plus 1 with discobot; and the winner will be the corresponding user of that reply.

You can check your number by looking at the timeline to the right of your post. (e.g. this is post #1, the first reply will be #2, and so on)

Rules:

• Please enter only if you intend to play this game.
  • Member for at least 1 year or 1 week with at least 16 badges. (By the time this giveaway ends)
  • Simply reply to this post to enter.
  • If you are entering, please be specific.
  • I will reroll under the following conditions:
    1). The dice says #1.
    2). The user of that post didn’t specify clearly their intent to enter.
    3). Only the first entry of each user counts. So multiple replies other than the first one == reroll.
  • I reserve the right to change the method of drawing based on the number of participants.
  • Lastly, entry ends on July 20th at 00:00 am EDT.

Good luck everyone.:smiley:

25 Likes

Already own this one. None the less thanks for the giveaway!

6 Likes

Not my type of game whatsoever and not entering but still, thanks for the giveaway. :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Yeah this is why my giveaway on the 29th featured a ‘if you post, you’re entered’, to help cut down on the number of rerolls needed. I recommend just doing a 5dX where X is the number of posts.

I’ll go ahead and enter for this one. Maybe play with @Fraggles and @Evranu.

6 Likes

Entering and thanks for the chance.

Naught to aught to the dice roll suggestions. GL to everyone who’ll enter.

5 Likes

Sounds interesting. Do you mind elaborate further on it please?

2 Likes

So you bring up good ol @discobot roll 5d7.

And then you just change the number to the roll in the address bar. Works best on desktop.

Assuming I didn’t enter or have a valid entry, the first two would be roll agains and Dana would win.

3 Likes

:game_die: 3, 2, 4, 1, 4

2 Likes

Hmm… How was the winner chosen by that result?

I guess you meant doing multiple rolls all at once and go through each result one by one until we find a corresponding post that satisfies the rules?

2 Likes

3= third post
2= second post
And so on.

Yup, just typing in the number at the appropriate place at the end of the page URL makes it faster.

3 Likes

Nice. That’s actually what I was trying to say :laughing:

I will roll a dice with the total reply number plus 1 with discobot; and the winner will be the corresponding user of that reply.

You can check your number by looking at the timeline to the right of your post. (e.g. this is post #1, the first reply will be #2, and so on)

2 Likes

Minecraft 2.0? ;p

3 Likes

Hello @pegasusz, I would love to enter. Thanks for the chance. Hope this is specific enough. :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, Minecraft+RPG :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yes, welcome to the party :champagne::nerd_face:

3 Likes

Thanks. This looks nice. I like the player figures in the game. They look like they’re made of clay. Reminds me of Gumby (showing my age). :nerd_face:

5 Likes

and the Adventures of Morph?

4 Likes

I guess they even made a Gumby movie:

and I guess they made other “Claymation” shorts:

5 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @pegasusz! :grin:

Just commenting for now. I absolutely love the look of the game. Never played an MMO before, at least strictly for the intent of playing with others. Would usually play solo when there’s an option. Could be fun with others though. Maybe I’ll decide to enter later. Who knows. If someone convinced me to play this with them or a group, I would have an actual reason to enter.

4 Likes

Can i enter this GA ? I really love sand-box games and i have played Minecraft for 3 years along with many others sandbox games! But currently i only have 13 badges on my profile :frowning:

5 Likes