Blood: Fresh Supply Key Giveaway (Claimed)

I ended up with a duplicate key from a mystery bundle, so I don’t want two copies. Looks like a dark shooter similar to old-school Doom and Wolfenstein. Haven’t played yet, but I’m interested. Drawing a blank for contest, since it’s a cheapy right now. I guess just say so if you want it. :joy:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1010750

20 Likes

@DontBeSilly Thoughts on this? I think I remember seeing you play this over the last couple of weeks.

7 Likes

Is it still available? If so, I’d want it. Unless @Pylinaer wants it too, and he arrived first.

6 Likes

I haven’t claimed it nor put in for it. So you’re technically first.

7 Likes

It’s still available, since yours is the first actual request for it.

4 Likes

Thank you very much @Fuzzles for your generosity.

4 Likes

Thanks, @Fuzzles :sparkles::zap::sparkles:

5 Likes

I only had one key, but if you’re seriously interested you can make a “bundle” of just BFS at Fanatical for 1 USD.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/blood-fresh-supply

6 Likes

My thoughts ? Hmm,well it’s pretty great if one likes games like OG Doom ,Rise of Triad and such. This is not some retro inspired indie fps,this is the old stuff just packed into one release and fixed up to run on a modern system.
Very difficult and levels are confusing as hell but i enjoy it.

8 Likes

Ah, yes, it’s a Doom Clone, and a really good one. This is a remaster of the original game, which unfortunately had its source code lost forever. If you still have a spare key I’d like to join too, and thanks for your generosity.

Also, if you liked from it I think you’ll like from Dusk too, since it reminds me of it.

5 Likes

Am not really i must say. Not only DUSK is actually a new game , just inspired by retro fps games ( while Blood is a game from 1997 ) they both are of different ‘schools’ . Blood has graduated from Doom/Wolf academy and is not even a 3D game . DUSK on the other hand is mostly ( not entirely ofc ) based on Quake and is actually a real 3D game.

So yeah , they are both ‘retro’ fps games and i’m sure most people who like Blood would enjoy Dusk but they are not that similar.

7 Likes

will this be on the test?

3 Likes

Thanks, @Fuzzles :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying the differences. Indeed Dusk leans more toward Quake but some of its parts remind me of certain elements from Blood, maybe it’s the creepy looking setting. But then Quake also had it so, yeah, I think it’s a mix of both.

Anyway I hope I didn’t cause too much trouble with my opinion, which was promptly edited.

4 Likes