Between Two Castles (Free on Steam until March 30, 2020)

Another game put up for free because of COVID-19.

Link:

Between Two Castles - Digital Edition on Steam

This is free to claim and to keep forever, it’s actually a rather fun and interesting board game, for the people who are into that. Click on the title or the picture to go to the store page and click “Add to Account” to claim for yourself.

not wishlisted, but typical board game people here:

@Fraggles, @Vandem, @PeteMcc, @Danacscott, @Gnuffi, @delenn13, @onLooSe, @Vindace, @DownwardConcept, @hivefleetbothan, and others I didn’t name (post limited to 10 mentions)…

26 Likes

Yeah, those weird people. Who likes fun and interesting board games anyway?

Anyone fancy trying it out this weekend?

10 Likes

Does it have multiplayer/coop ?

5 Likes

It says “online pvp” and if it’s a board game it bloody well better have a way for people to play against each other.

7 Likes

Steam thingy isn’t working for me rn, maybe for others too, always leave a hyperlink just in case :laughing:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1158500/Between_Two_Castles__Digital_Edition/

7 Likes

I guess i’ll snatch a copy then and would be up trying it out during the weekend.

@Enki

Never does . You need to go through steam search or hyperlink.

7 Likes

I mean like this

Not even showing :rofl:

5 Likes

Tell me when so I can make an alarm - and label it this time, lol.

6 Likes

Yes, you can play with friend invites I believe… It’s kind of odd to get a handle on, but the concept is interesting.

@ everyone who wants to play together, try to spend a little time and work through the tutorial first… It would help a lot for the actual game session.

@Enki, I had no idea, one box started working for me, so I assumed that others could see it too… I will be sure to add in a link in the future.

8 Likes

Mark me down as a maybe to play. I work at a grocery store so I still have shifts and hours to cover. Thankfully I’m in the back so i stay away from most people.

6 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for the heads up!

5 Likes

Thanks for this as I have just started to get into digital board games :grinning:

5 Likes

Thanks for that

5 Likes