Best videogame trailers

I don’t know why, but I just love watching this trailer over and over.

I guess it is kind of chill and a bit poetic. And the last line just sells it.

4 Likes

If we’re doing fighting game intros I’m gonna throw a few in there.

Terrible game but boy is this intro good.

And my favorite Tekken intro S P A R K L I N G

3 Likes

I can’t belive I’ve yet to mention this gam of a trailer. I think it’s the one that got me tracking the good ones in the first place.

Also, here’s another one with some beath-matching action:

Did you know they recently released a Papers, Please short film?

7 Likes

“pick one”:

3 Likes

Just saw this, thought it was really hilarious. Now it’s on my wishlist. :slight_smile:

EDIT:

Just saw this made by the same indie developer…

I could not stop laughing…

5 Likes

ooohh sheeeeit… this “genre” is gonna be a “thing” ain’t it? :man_facepalming: :confounded:

4 Likes

This one I might have to check out, it sounds hilarious.

3 Likes

This kind genre has been around for quite a while… I think it is usually categorized as “difficult enough to throw your controller through your screen” game… If I can get it for the less than a dollar range, I would try it…

@Fraggles, I think that Majotori game sounds pretty great too, it may be one of those laid back, sit on the couch with friends and family game, for a lot of laughs…

4 Likes

The Crew (1): I just recently finished the Main story & I Love this game I can’t stop playing it.

The Crew 2: Played Closed Alpha 2 and going to play Closed Beta pretty soon, It’s different from the first game but really fun and maybe even better.

3 Likes

I actually got it cuz it’s pretty cheap and is on sale, lol, it’s pretty fun/frustrating

2 Likes

The Deus Ex trailers under SquareEnix are some of the best work you’ll ever see-- as much as I loathe SquareEnix (the main publisher, that is), they have some incredibly talented CGI teams.

5 Likes

These reminded me of my two faviourite racing games and their awesome trailers and/or intros:

Also, I used to listen to the soundtracks to these games for days at a time.

4 Likes

sometimes trailers can give you a different impression of a game

(not that “gameplay” trailers doesn’t/can’t do that too tho ofc)

3 Likes