Best Fight-Sticks on a budget?

Perhaps it’s a little late, but with Christmas just around the corner I’m looking to buy something for my brother that will completely flip the tables against me in Tekken 7. While we already have a basic PDP fightpad, an Xbox 360 wired controller, and my own Mirror’s Edge Xbox One wired controller, he’s looking to take things a step up with a real fight-stick.

I am on a tight budget, but I don’t want to buy a membrane-keyed turd either, so any help in making a choice would be a huge help here. Any personal recommendations for a proper fighting game setup?

2 Likes

On a side note, I’d love to hear anyone’s thoughts on this stick you have any experience with it:

It seems generally well-rounded in price and quality, and I’m considering buying it. Any second opinions on that?

1 Like

For the record, it turned out to be… okay. Button input feels great. Controller modes all work as intended. Xbox 360 passthrough works with a wired controller well for Soulcalibur night. Still, the movement just feels a little strange, mostly because the handle can rotate in your hand. You can do better, but you can certainly do worse.

2 Likes

Oh, shoot I just sent you a message about this!

Disregard.

1 Like

Nah fam, I got a like on the comment and looked back at it. If you’re lurking around forums searching for fight-stick related content, I figured you may want a bit of new information if possible.

1 Like

Indeed I did. Much appreciated.

Lurking is probably a good term for what I do here.

1 Like