Back 4 Blood beta keys

if anyone is interested in the Back 4 Blood beta test game i came accross 3 more keys
Back for Blood is basically Left 4 dead 3…the codes should work for Steam, Xbox, Playstation
n yes it is crossplay

1.) Use this link to redeem your Back 4 Blood code Back 4 Blood

2.) Use this link to redeem your Back 4 Blood code Back 4 Blood

3.) Use this link to redeem your Back 4 Blood code Back 4 Blood

11 Likes

Have fun. Maybe you and those key getters can make a team of 4 co-op! :man_dancing:

7 Likes

I took one ,thanks!

Had a 1,5hour session and i must say i’m impressed . Gunplay is great,sound crisp and it runs and looks pretty great for a beta.

There’s a lot of customization and stuff even though only Act 1 is available which took me around hour to go through on ‘easy’ difficulty. Still a worthy successor to Left 4 Dead.

If you are into that kind of games i strongly suggest to keep an eye for this one .

If some chronies would like to play together ,let me know.

6 Likes

it is pretty fun yeah, had a go at it yesterday, but not something I’d pay $60 for I think. Feels more like this game should be $30 I feel. The shooting’s pretty good.

Anyone can get access by watching any streamer who has ‘drops’ in their title for an hour.

I’d play with u @DontBeSilly but not sure when u’d like to do that.

I could do that in an hour or so, for example, or later today as well.

not sure about how relevant that card system will be though. will that rly be enough to make an actual impactful difference that make runs that different?

apparently: u also get 3 additional codes, so here they are:

Use this link to redeem your Back 4 Blood code Back 4 Blood

8 Likes

Thanks @xxoonxx1 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Thanks @xxoonxx1 :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

3 Likes

They gave me this code for friends. Maybe some help to someone.

4 Likes

It is a bit late for this considering the open beta starts in a few days (August 12th I believe) but no one posted it so I figured I might as well. You can also earn a code by watching a Twitch streamer for an hour, the streamer must have twitch drops enabled. You’ll have to make sure your Twitch account is linked to a Warner Bros account.

Instructions on linking accounts can be found at the following link.

3 Likes

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Back 4 Blood has a problem with 2 zombie soundbites occurring together. It is rare but is possible and can happen. I might as well post it here.

Youtube will probably remove the video soon for some offense and Back 4 Blood devs said they will fix it. If the devs want to overreact, they can copyright claim any videos to remove them too. Though I don’t know their reputation to know if they will do that.

For now, it is safe to watch on youtube. So if you want to see/hear the accidentally offensive content, this may be your only chance before it is scrubbed from the internet.

3 Likes

Don’t you just hate it when one zombie interrupts what another zombie it saying? :smirk:

4 Likes

Sorry must of skipped right over it

3 Likes

yo, all good, no need to apologize for that

3 Likes

Yep. It’s one of my least fav things…

4 Likes