ATTENTION: WORKING NOW!!!!Download Mini Ninjas For Free At Square Enix

yea but that doesn’t makes as much “sense” when correlated from “getting a/single free game”

^ so the chance of getting an “actual” bonus, from a free game, in the sense of gaining a profile lvl, would have been either extremely small, or so negligible it’s unlikely to happen again anytime soon, to where it’s unreliable and certainly not something to be “counted on” as in terms of “reasons” to just grab “every” free games
(grabbing them for card farming, to increase lvl/trade for lvls, would be another way more decent measured course to attempt)

hence why there could very well be cause of confusion. since any “bonus” from just 1 game, is likely very small, that there probably was more too it, that would have required a more “complete” statement memory to make perfect sense beyond the trivial contributions already mentioned such game could provide. :man_shrugging:

but either way, tangible bonus or not, -(good)free games are good:+1:, gives you something to play “later”/try out “someday”, “eventually”… “maybe”… if the mood strikes “peak curiosity” :wink: :smile:

5 Likes

depends on your steam profile lvl (higher lvl = higher % chance), and amount of games you have that you are “eligible” for (meaning games you’ve already gotten all your base free drops from), more games+higher base change = better chance of drops/more frequent boosters
i’ve gotten a bit of free boosters, usually get a couple over a year, nothing fancy or much, enough to help craft a badge here and there (when it’s not a booster from those bastard ass 12-16card badges &#%¤! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:)

5 Likes

Can you please do that for me? It doesn’t work on the european store page and I rly want it and VPN doesn’t load the checkout page for me :sob:

I’ll give you some other game for it if you want :cry:

5 Likes

I’ve already done it and it is doubtful that I can do it twice. I am also in Europe, I just entered in that I lived in the British Virgin Islands and gave them a false phone number. So long as your email address is really you, I doubt it matters.

5 Likes

Hmm… So your chances are higher the more games with cards you actually play/idle and get all of the drops?

If this is the case, I might consider using Steam Idler or whatever it’s called… so to collect all of my available cards and see if I can get some drops… I think I have at least 300 games with card drops that I haven’t touched yet…

4 Likes

yup, -this is exactly why people use/used idlers :wink: (besides the initial free cards ofc, -without having to waste drive space too)

5 Likes

It only lets me select my real homecountry :expressionless: And where did you get a fake phone number?

4 Likes

from his numpad…

4 Likes

Got it, I will let my computer to idle crazy the next few days maybe… is the program reliable?

You all see me rushing home later today from work to turn on the idler… I am going to be swimming in cards, folks!

4 Likes

ya ya Mr. Smartbutt, nvm
soooo it needs my address and sht, you think I can just tell them crap?

4 Likes

I GOT IT AND I DIDN’T GIVE THEM ANY INFO MWAHAHAHA thank you guys!

6 Likes

you could try
i mean, if it fails you can always try a real address :man_shrugging:, -it’s always hilarious when you succeed putting in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500 :rofl:

5 Likes

No reason to delete what isn’t rly mine ;D Trashmails are my friends

Edit: I don’t seem to be able to delete it anyway soooooo…

Man do I hope they won’t pull the key from my account lol, but it’s a free key soooo what are the odds anyway?

4 Likes

Just be careful when the NSA comes after your computer… You might have to try to play Mini Ninjas remotely for a while while they do their inspections… :smile:

5 Likes

You only get Booster packs for games that have no more card drops left, and you need to get up to a pretty decent Steam level to get to see Booster drops with any real degree of frequency. See
https://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/faq

Also Boosters are created when someone crafts a badge. Their cards get “destroyed” and go towards the Booster creation pool. Therefore the more fully card dropped games you have the higher your chances.

Idling is definitely worth doing…I’d say it’s worth raising your level to around 40 (?) and then you can safely sell off cards for bits and pieces of Steam wallet credit.

6 Likes

Perhaps at the next Steam sale/event I can get there… I have some badges ready to craft, just waiting now…

4 Likes

I see you have gotten the key, so this is sort of redundant now, @anon74641759 but here are my details that I entered anyway.

Childish & Silly

First Name: Hamish
Last Name: MacHamish
Address Line 1: 21 Anals Treet
Address Line 2: Bananarama
City: Wok
Zip/Postal code: AN4L 7RET
Telephone number: 01337 007007
Email: [Correct Details]
Confirm Email: [As Above]

8 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :+1: :clap:

5 Likes

I got through with the “purchase”, waiting for an email now.

6 Likes

You can also go to your orders in the top right and check it there.
Although it might take a few minutes till the “Get Code” button appears

5 Likes