Artist?

Any other artists besides @inferry? I have already contacted him. I have something for you…:gift: It’s time limited. 16 hours NOW!

EDIT: ROFL…I forgot the important part. MESSAGE ME! Even if you just like to dabble.

If I had a brain, I would be dangerous!:exploding_head:

16 Likes

Did you mean graphical artists in particular or are you looking for anything from musicians to contortionists?

9 Likes

And anyone who knows what “Dogwaffle” means and doesn’t mind having their Direct X and MS Net Framework being updated.

5 Likes

I’m an artist but I’m afraid to actually message you because whatever you’re giving away would probably be wasted on me, I’ve already got all the software I need.

7 Likes

And I had an artist friend who told me…“I can NEVER have enough brushes or effects…Just give them to me when you find them”…LOL

So I will message you and let you decide…

4 Likes

Just checking in to confirm that I am not an artist and thus it’s not four me :blush:

4 Likes

it’s not five me either (though i used to fancy myself an artist once, kind of, rofl, i wasnt too convinced of it)

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind offer! I’dl love to be an artist and do whatever I want, but unfortunately I need to eat… :expressionless:

3 Likes

ez, just be a successful artist!

3 Likes

That’s even worse!

A good artist is destined to be unhappy in life. When hungry, inside his sack will only find pearls

Hermann Hesse (more or less)

5 Likes

I like to be creative and have drawn, painted, designed before. Just curious what this thread’s about. I don’t want to embarrass myself should it be directed towards professionals.

Time’s up anyway

3 Likes

Yeah! Time’s up. Sorry!

It involved a paint program that updated Direct X and MS Net Framework. And some people don’t like that so I was trying avoid the comments(bitching).

It was the wrong way to do it. Sorry. Won’t happen again. :anguished:

4 Likes