Armor of Heroes, Endless Zone, Streets Of Kamurocho, Golden Axed - free on Steam

Starting October 15th through 18th Sega will be daily releasing four made-for-fun/prototype games.

They’ll all be be available till October 19th 17:00 UTC

20 Likes

Armor of Heroes.

Tanks - :grinning:

“4 player PvP” - :frowning:

9 Likes

Nice, thanks for the heads up! :+1:

5 Likes

Chear up,

Play solo, team up against the AI, or go head-to-head in all-out 4 player PVP battles!

6 Likes

man that streets of rage clone looks actually sick, thanks for the heads up!! :+1:

5 Likes

So these are only available for a few days and then they will be gone?

Only 1 day to grab Golden Axed, gotta make sure not to miss them…

4 Likes

Thanks @SeekerSupreme :hugs:

But, I’m confused on how to get them free. I only see a choice to wish list them. Is that what we’re supposed to do now? :hushed:

3 Likes

for whatever reason they didn’t put the timer on, i’m gonna guess they “release” at 10am PST/19cet like most steam releases

4 Likes

OK, I’ll check at 1PM EST then, to see if that does it. Thanks @Gnuffi :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks, @SeekerSupreme :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

That Endless Zone looks cool too.:+1:t3:

4 Likes

Interesting. I have the last 3 on my WL already. :thinking:

4 Likes

At first the game name didn’t connect for me, but then the description mentioned OpBot, and the ship looked kind of familiar… and then I realized it was an Endless game lol. I’ve only ever played Dungeon of the Endless, but it’s one of my top games, so this might be the only one of the four that I’ll actually play.

5 Likes

Yeah, it seems to be Endless x Fantasy Zone. The first 3 games are mashups (as far as I know):

Armor of Heroes: Company of Heroes x ??? (unless it’s just Company of Heroes, but with tanks)
Endless Zone: Endless series x Fantasy Zone
Streets of Kamurocho: Streets of Rage x Yakuza series

4 Likes

U mean: Tanks for the heads up! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Yeah, nice one. :grin:

Anyway, first game is out, and to add it through ArchiSteamFarm all you’ll need to do is to go to the console and input addlicense [botname] 479945.

5 Likes

2nd Game is available:

And from what I can see. You can still get the first one too…

9 Likes

Second game is here, and also another code for ASF:

addlicense [botname] 479948

4 Likes

Streets Of Kamurocho is available now…

7 Likes

Dunno what Majima eats, but we could all use some. ^^

5 Likes

Third game is here, and you guessed it, another code for ASF:

addlicense [botname] 479942

6 Likes