Are deals going to be repeated?

i get the one game, each day policy, but will game deals be repeated somehow? i mean again, i “get it”, but if you will never again sell vermintide (for example) that’s weird. like never ever again in 100 years. i don’t know if you formulated a policy on this yet, but maybe you could only when the game goes cheaper than before. eventually, it will reach a “base minimum” and then, well… ??? …but in the meantime.

3 Likes

yeah i hope vermintide get repeated after they add paypal payment option. it sucks that i miss the deal because they don’t accept pp atm :weary:

2 Likes

I can’t imagine not having some games being repeated every so often. As to the rate of how frequently they will appear, who knows (other than the owners of Chrono). While the PC is blessed with having a rather large and diverse amount of games to choose from, there is only so many that are ‘good’ enough that they would like to support selling the games as well as the publishers willing to offer them with a steep discount. So, those two factors should lead to the reasonable assumption that there will be repeats. Its just a matter of when.

2 Likes

Great question! If there’s enough demand for a game, we’d love to do repeat sales in the future. :recycle:

2 Likes

I really don’t want sale repeats to be an established thing.

Maybe do one big repeat sale finale during the holidays or sometime perhaps?

3 Likes