Apple Keynote event

I just watched apple keynote and Apple has gone mad.
They cant make good names anymore.
I don’t know how you come up with iPhone X S and iPhone X S MAX.
and did I hear right that new apple watch is 4mm bigger or did I miss something?

im just very confused
edit: and even Iphone X R

3 Likes

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/072010/reverse-1279016883_steve-jobs-on-iphone-deal-with-it.gif

6 Likes

Well it’s Apple, they are all over the place nowadays…

Oh well, i just hope they don’t fuck up IOS12…

1 Like

am rly only interested in their new watch. I think the whole check heart rate etc to tell ppl if they maybe should see a doc (or def should see a doc) is rly cool and innovative.

1 Like

yeah, its a cool feature but let’s hope it doesn’t have a bug that calls the ambulance by random or when you do exercise.

well, it’s a certified medical device so I’m pretty sure they took measures to be absolutely certain about that kind of stuff

1 Like

I don’t understand the excitement about phones in general, phones have changed so very little in the last 5-6 years. The power has dramatically increased over the years and they are super capable devices nowadays but there’s not much that take advantage of that.

1 Like

yes, its true that’s why Apple is investing in the appstore…

…and about the power i tried emulating windows on my phone and it had average fps

1 Like

u can’t be real

They got like 10 times faster, let you use them as desktops (certain devices), have great cameras, amazing screens for watching movies, great sound chips and you can play mother**** Fortnite on a phone these days. It’s insane.

Did you really not read the last half of my message? Yeah mobile hardware is dope nowadays but that doesn’t matter much to me if I don’t get anything interesting out of it.
I got a new phone last year and went with the sort of gimmicky Razer phone just for the 120hz screen, that refresh rate is nice other than that not much has changed in my use case over the last 5 years.
Yes it’s amazing that games like Fortnite are able to run on phones! But do you actually want to play games like that on your phone?

2 Likes

I barely use a mobile and Apple is a forbidden word in my home…BEGONE QUICKTIME YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!..

As far as Apple go they’ve built up such cult brand status that they could call a banana the new iPhone Curve and still sell a boatload with a promise of a firmware update to roll out the kinks.

3 Likes

I read it, processing photos on any flagship from the last 2 years saves me like 30s+ per picture compared to older devices. Video editing also is much faster. Why wouldn’t I enjoy playing PUBG on my phone? I can stream my display onto a TV without any additional hardware. Am sure there’s more that I don’t think of right now.

1 Like

Grabbed the XS Max last night. I’ve really enjoyed the X screen, so a bigger version of that sounds :ok_hand:

Rich AND boasting, tztz…

2 Likes

If only :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just on the Apple payment plan thing where you can upgrade for free every year.

1 Like