anyone want to trade me I Hope? (CLOSED)

As usual trying to trade to save coins. Let me know if interested in something from my list.

https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/UnQFy/h-bunch-of-leftover-bundle-games-w-any-game-i-dont-have-updated-aug-29

4 Likes

Yo, that list is pretty (ultra) long, mind listing some games you recommend? I skimmed through it but didn’t recognize much.

Hard to give you a recommendation if you don’t tell me what you like first. Plus I don’t even remember a lot of the games on there either. Chronic bundle buyer problems…

2 Likes

haha I know what you mean, I play what’s good, RPGs, FPS, Platformers, Point&Clicks…

1 Like

Well a couple rpgs in the list like Introvert Quest, Legend of Mysteria RPG probably a lot more I can’t think of. For point and clicks Dreamscapes: Nightmare’s Heir - Premium Edition and Dreamscapes: The Sandman - Premium Edition and probably a lot more I can’t think of. I don’t play fps so I have no clue which games are fps.

2 Likes

checked those out, sorry not interesting enough for me to warrant spending 5k coins :grimacing:

1 Like

Still nobody offered to trade it to me. If no offers by tonight before I sleep I guess I’ll just spend my own coins. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry, but I think a lot of us are either tapped out of coins, or have already purchased it.

1 Like

I don’t even have 3,000.:sob:

2 Likes

Going to close and buy it with my coins since running out of time to buy it.

1 Like