Anyone in the Overwatch beta? Want to play?

PM me your battle.net ID. I’ve been really enjoying Soldier: 76, Zarya, and Hanzo

3 Likes

It’s all about monkey man!

1 Like

TURTLE UP

1 Like

Been preordered (on Amazon so it doesn’t count) but only ever got into that little Beta weekend they did. I kinda have a thing for Mei, reminds me of the wife, also she’s fun as hell to play. Also Soldier 76.

Release date just dropped though so yeah pretty hyped! Wish they’d bust out cross platform play online though.

1 Like

would really love to get into the beta. Have been playing Battle net games and been a fan for a very long time, and rather gutted I’ve never received one as of yet, I have loads of Closed alpha keys for Hide & Hold Out H20 with no end date as of yet, I’ve been playing it for 4 months now, and the closed alpha keys will continue to beta so basically be playing this until the game is released.
I received 50 keys from the creator as I run a large steam group / clan
I also have referrals I can do for Fortnite from Epic Games, and also have a couple closed alpha keys for Paragon.

So to the OP would love to get into the beta so PM me if you still have any I’ve not been able to find the PM to you button lol
Been looking everywhere and Unable to find a option to send you a PM dude. Hope you can reply or PM me, Many Thanks and take care :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Been in the Beta since the beginning. Love it!

Dellenn#1563

1 Like

Click the person’s name, and then on the icon for their profile. It’ll take you to the main profile and click “message”.

1 Like

I’ve been playing the beta and I love the game! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I am the reason for the patch.

2 Likes

Must be something wrong for me, I just clicked on your name, and then on your icon which indeed takes me to profile page, but look at my screen shot there’s no “message” anywhere for me ?

1 Like

I found out why I have no message.

“This community works on a trust system. Basically, the more you browse threads and make quality posts, the higher your trust level. Everyone starts at level 0, and you get the ability to send PMs at level 1.”

1 Like

are you still able to invite people, cheers.
I have keys to closed alpha/beta for other games would swap

1 Like

Overwatch uses an opt-in closed beta system with no keys involved. People have to pray that they’re chosen unfortunately. Luckily, we at least have a release day now :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Butch#1780
really wanted to try out the game, still havent preordered it but i really want to
game really grabed me since people started to stream it and show highlights and it is really fun and its a fps from blizzard
REALLY WANT TO PLAY MERCY, TRACER AND RUGRAT :smiley:

1 Like

Really enjoying it!

Can’t fault it so far, Even losing is fun!

2 Likes

I’m not in beta :frowning: looks like a great game. Ill nag at my girlfriend maybe she will buy it for me. Highley doubt it. Says I own too much games allready.

2 Likes

Got this pre-ordered, looks awesome. Can anyone give me a beta key plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz xxxxxxxx

1 Like

Hi there i can’t figure out how to pm you EMCL ?? Can you pm me and i will reply with my id thanx :slight_smile:

1 Like

You need to unlock the ‘‘Basic trust level’’ badge to get the ability to pm someone, the badge unlocks automatically in a couple of days of activity, I think. (Please correct me if I’m wrong)

2 Likes

thanx m8y :slight_smile:

1 Like