Anyone From Canada or US That Owns a Nintendo Switch....

OK. I followed the directions and got the signup newsletter game code email. Realized I never linked my Switch to my email. Did the whole thing and typed the code into the Switch’s game store.

So far so good.

But you know, the topic title made me think that there was a recall on the Switch or something. I’m glad its all good.

4 Likes

Edit: got it working now lol apparenrly the previous code didnt redeem correctly

4 Likes

Now that is nice and easy.

Click the picture. Taken to Nintedo. Free download. Bam.

6 Likes

Yup for anyone that interested just go to the no gravity page on your switch (or look up creepy tale) on your NA profile then just click add/complete purchase (of free game) then there you have the 1st game

5 Likes

Reminder for anyone doing this the next game has opened up for redemption. Don’t miss out! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

LOL reminds me of this video:

A bit of an odd combination of humor and amateur market analytics, but I love it.

6 Likes

@Strifeborne LOL. Nintendo is so odd. And yea, I don’t get their marketing at all.

5 Likes

Next game is up

6 Likes

yea around this time is when it first come up everyday

6 Likes

Woohoo! Thanks for the reminder. Now I wait until the 6th. :smiley:

5 Likes

Yup for all of the weeks there is only 1 game for the whole weekend.

6 Likes

Everyone set this topic to “Watching” to make sure you get notified.

5 Likes

I wonder what happens if you have a game in the list. If you can’t redeem, then you’re out. Hopefully they designed it around that, so people can go through it. xD

5 Likes

Since you can qualify for the chain by buying the game itself I assume having bought it in the past should count for it lol If not that would suck

5 Likes

the next game in the giveaway list, just checks if you have the previous game added to your accounts, so doesn’t matter if you bought it or got it for free since they both count as having it on your account.

7 Likes

I’m hoping one of the next games is Oxenfree or something bigger, like Stardew Valley or Loop Hero. A girl can dream…even if that dream is hilariously impossible. :joy:

You’re right, it seems! They updated the site and it says:

## The next titles in the lineup will become available free for users who have the previous ones added to their accounts! (If you miss a game, don’t worry. Just buy the missing games to complete the chain and this will grant you a possibility to gather the rest of them for free!)

6 Likes

Yeapp i’m guessing its gonna be stuff from this list

I never seen switch give away such big games haha b4 xP would be cool tho. Or well nintendo did do a giveaway last xmas I think? Just of limited codes as well as merch. Not sure if it was just for my country.

5 Likes

lol yea it looks like they’ll be following that list. well, still, hopium is strong in this one. xD

5 Likes

Today’s game

5 Likes

My dreams. :sob:

Free is free though. Never know. One of these might be a true gem. If I never took the chance on Oxenfree, I’d be pretty upset. Here’s hoping they drop a diamond! :slight_smile:

4 Likes