Anyone else getting errors on Stardew Valley purchase?

Hi all, I’ve tried to purchase the game several times but it keeps saying “Oh no, something broke!” when I click Complete Order. I’ve double checked all card info twice, so it shouldn’t be that. I’ve been waiting on a good sale to buy this for myself and a friend so I’ll be really disappointed if I can’t get it. Do you guys recommend I contact support by e-mail as well?

2 Likes

Yes, always send a request for support to the support mail adress, that should be your first course of action. Posting on the forum is the as well part.

4 Likes

I had a problem buying a game a couple of times. Turned out my problem was Ghostery/uBlock. Turned them off for Chrono and all was good.

3 Likes

Summoning TPTB!!! @frst, @lonin !!!

The Customer Service around here is pretty good.:+1:t2:

2 Likes

I also have this error and still can’t find the way to fix it.

2 Likes

I just sent a message. Someone should be here soon since a new deal will be coming up soon. Rest assured you will be taken care of…

2 Likes

I just replied to everyone who reached out via Twitter/Email, you should be good to purchase now.

3 Likes

It finally worked :slight_smile: Thank you

3 Likes

Yeah, I couldn’t get it either. I sent in an email, but who knows when they’ll get back to me, of if I’ll actually be able to get it…

even if it doesn’t get fixed in time, they might hook u up regardless; they’ve done it before

1 Like