anybody want dead rising 2? (closed)

I just got my humble monthly yesterday and included was dead rising 2, a game practically everybody already has, including myself, because they did a capcom bundle with every resident evil and dead rising in it. ahem, so who wants it? its free, from me. no spooks this time. comment down below for a message. <3

14 Likes

yo, i dont have it, and i would like it :smiley:

1 Like

Can I has it? :smiley:

plz

P.S. On a serious note. I would really enjoy playing it if you chose to give it to me.
2nd P.S. I love editing my comment.

2 Likes

I would love to play Dead Rising 2! Only watched videos of it and always wanted to play it. It would be nice to get it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i would love a zombie coop game :slight_smile:

1 Like

i want it

1 Like

I’d love to but I think it can’t be activated in Germany. Not entirely sure.

2 Likes

Looking at the game board it does indeed appear to be that way…perhaps activate a key via VPN?

1 Like

Not worth it, I think. I’ve never heard anything good about it. Risking your account if you get caught and all that stuff.
There are games you can activate just fine despite not being available in the store or even on the index in Germany.
I think there’s region lock for keys (I forgot the lingo) and then for people who use VPNs there are games that need it everytime you want to play and some you only need it for activation.

Edit: Quick research tells me that it is indeed regionlocked so nevermind :smiley:

1 Like

Plz can I have, I will even trade for a steam key if you want

thanks

1 Like

Dead Rising 2? Oh god, yes!

umm okay thanks everyone for your enthusiasm, but I only have one steam key :confused:

so err, fight to the death? winner gets pizza.

2 Likes

it wouldn’t be morally just of me to take the offer of the guy offering me a trade. So Im gonna have to devise another way of deciding who gets it… tell you what, Im gonna put it through a random number generator. the order the comments goes in is your number.

1 Like

I don’t believe it…

it was the guy who was offering me a key in exchange xD

"randomness and integrity services* is how I want to be known as before I die.

@vikram232 you have 1 day to comply to the call otherwise another random number will be picked and anyone else who enters after then will be accepted too! so hope vikram doesn’t reply to me guys! :3

(but I hope he does 'cause he was gonna trade me a key back for it >.> )

3 Likes

Dayum – winner gets the game AND pizza?! Now you’ve got me salivating!

1 Like

yeah but this isn’t PUGB you can’t just sit in a house behind a door with a shotgun. my arena has no houses.

but I won’t ban you for shooting streamers :wink:

Welp… I can give you 2 keys.

2 Likes

I would like to join if its still open.

2 Likes

if the other guy doesn’t respond before I get back from firework festivities I’m gonna draw another random number xD if it happens to be you I wll now extort them off you :slight_smile:

1 Like