Anybody in for a free 2D shooter?

Nvm my negative review, it still is worth playing :sweat_smile:

Edit: Ask me anything about it, just looking for some ppl to join me :smiley:

7 Likes

Well, you have played for 130 hours so far, so it can’t be that bad, right? I am sure there will be someone who will be interested in playing. I will add it to my library for now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I might try it out.
What’s the in app purchase system like?

3 Likes

HUSH, don’t tell them…

You can pay for lootboxes wt some rather OP guns, thing is, nigh nobody purchases them so it’s as balanced as the game gets (it has its issues)
Most guns are free in free lootboxes (most skins even)

5 Likes

Wow, my potato barely meets the minimum requirements :rofl:, is this turn based like worms?

2 Likes

Aw, try it anyway :slight_smile:
It’s real-time ^^

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll see how it goes, but if it lags too much I’ll have to give it up, not to mention I’m playing with a touchpad.

3 Likes

It doesn’t have much physics going on so I’d expect it to be running just fine…
As long as you can aim moderately accurately left/right/up you should be good to go for casual fun :smiley:

1 Like

if you like the game why don’t you change your review?

1 Like

It’s fun but that doesn’t make it a good enough game to be deserving a positive review. It has a shitton of flaws, some that haven’t been patched in ages, some that are probably just related to it being Java based idk
I’d give it a neutral rating if I could.

2 Likes

ahhh fair enough, just wondering was all. If people change their minds because of an update or something I feel I should change the review to positive, there’s a lot of games with old bad reviews that never change.

2 Likes

They’re also not really supposed to be “reviews” they’re recommendations. I’ve played a lot of really good games that I couldn’t possibly recommend someone to buy. But we all look at games with different things in mind and something I find is a prohibiting factor might not matter to you, that’s why actually reading and not judging merely on the up/down thumb is important.

4 Likes

Ya no worries, I generally change them if needed, but the updates never changed anything for the better imho, only added skins and a copy of counter strike (gamemode) into the game

While I do prefer reading negative “reviews” I always read the whole thing, bought games before that weren’t recommended and didn’t buy stuff wt recommendations ^^

3 Likes

I just remembered it was no mans sky, that game is great. (to me >.>) But the bad reviews are still there from before the update. But I suppose maybe those people still uphold their opinion, if so there’s nothing really to do, I like everyone to feel entitled to say what they want. (if there was such a thing as d**khead rehab I would have already been there seven times xD)

1 Like